• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Louisana Rally Trader's Post

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
10 is not bad for ammo cans in super shape. i would get a couple but have a bunch already. i had a battery cover but hadnt seen it lately . ill go and look around:beer:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
local tire man is bringing some super nice looking tires for sale. some 900s 1100s 1250 that are sweet. some hummer tires and rims. he also has them going up to the 1600s. a new looking 1100s that are real agressive . he has the contract from 3 different gl sites

helobravo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Items for rally

Tim, I can't make it. Have to work. If I get any interest here I can drop off the needed item Friday or maybe have Mike bring it this weekend. The kids are bummed, but I can't get out of work.
I had a nice post that didn't post, so here's the meat and potatos.

Complete, new in plastic GMA 4 man woodland top. All hardware. Asking $500

Stakes in rough condition. $50

NIce un-used troop seats. One seat had a bolt pull through the fiberglass (pictured). Both need hinges to connect seat to back. $250/set

M35 heater. All in pic in box. Worked when removed. Stored in box since last year. Asking $250

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
A buddy of mine has the item pictured.....its a camper made from a Chevy bed and frame. Same year as the CUCV's I think.

He fabbed the camper himself and did all the TIG welding on the ladder and other parts.

He is asking 600 bucks for it and I'll deliver it to the rally for some fuel money.

He also has the radiator that came out of the truck (it had the diesel in it).

He wants 100 bucks for it.

Let me know ASAP so I can get it loaded on the trailer.

PM me a phone number so I can call if you are interested.

I also have two new recapped HUMVEE tires that I'll take 50 bucks a pop for.

Attachments

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ill have my tires for sale that is now on my duece. good looking 1100s ndts. i also have 2 nice plastic cargo boxes for sale:beer:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have around 25 1100s. 11 are on duece rims. the rest on 5ton rims. the set off my duece i would sell for 850.00 the rest would go for 25.00 and up depending on tread

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks