• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Louisana Rally Trader's Post

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a bunch (13 I think) of mounted 900x20's that came off the expando trailer.....they have great tread and I'll sell them for 25 bucks each or trade for something else I don't need.

I'll only bring them if I have a commitment for them.

If anybody has a 5 ton straight axle (no diff) I would trade for it or buy outright if the price is right.

goldneagle

The older 5 tons had NDT's......later the military left it up to the Motor Sergeants as to which vehicles got newer style tires. I have bought deuces with 1100x20 radial tires on them.
I meant the ones you got for sale are NDT's? I still need 1 11.00-20 Michelin XL if you have one.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just met an old guy that used to buy a lot of stuff out of Anniston Army Depot.

He's cleaning out his storage area and wants to get rid of all the stuuf he has left.

If anyone wants any of the following I'll load them up and bring them but I'll only bring what is ordered plus a couple of extras.

Regular 5.56 ammo cans 7 bucks each.

Round Navy storage/shipping container 15 1/5 (Diameter) x 10 3/4 (H) 15 bucks each.

Navy storage/shipping container 18 1/4" (L) x 9 14" (W) x 15" (H) 15 bucks each.

Navy shipping/storage container 15" (L) x 12" (H) x 15' (H) 15 bucks each.

They can be secured with wire and have rubber seals.......may be weathered and have some rust.

I don't want to tie up my funds in this stuff but if you commit to buy I'll pay him for them and deliver to Tims.

Attachments

Bighurt

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ill have 7 mich. tires on duece rims for sale. 1100s some checking on them but plenty of tread left. 700.00. i also have a new 5ton fuel tank unused for sale 125.00

Sirblissfull

2- 5 ton winches
1- 2.5 ton winch
Slave cable adaptors
Assorted D rings from 2 or 3 ton to 21 ton capicity
Winch chains
Block and tackle 1 and 2 channel big stuff for wreckers and cranes
I might be interested in selling ONE of the 24 volt fuel pumps I bought from trailboss

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have buddy that buys and sells ammo cans and said he will sell .50 cal cans for $10 each which is less than he gets from people at his his roadside sales. Let me know if anyone wants some and I'll bring them, otherwise I won't bother.

Also, let me know if anyone wants those MRE cases at $25/case, otherwise I won't bring them either.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
need battery cover & parking brake shoes

If anyone has some, I need a battery box cover for the M818 style box, and brake shoes for M818 and Duece parking brakes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks