• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 louisana t shirts

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK, from what I understand, 2..2XL shirts shipped to Columbus, Georgia will cost 46 dollars?

Oh well, I commited so I will send a MO tomorrow for 50 bucks...just to be sure they are covered...I know us fat fellers cost more to clothe...LOL:grin:

Still don't know if I can make the rally but I want the shirts.:jumpin:

Attachments

lady_green

Alright guys.. I have been out of the loop.

Tim just informed me everyone wants to see the artwork I'm using for this year.. I found this on google and we think it would be fun to use.
http://olive-drab.com/images/clipart_gallery/land_truck.gif

As for the layout, it will have LA Rally on the top. Followed by picture. Below that will be the dates. Last year we had a fun quote on it too so maybe we will do that again... where's wehring? lol As soon as I come up with something, I'll let everyone know.

lady_green

Also, guys, a small favor please? If possible PM me if you paid with paypal? That way I can keep my records straight. :) Thanks.. and we will go thru the shirts from the previous years and post what sizes are available.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
last call for t shirts. many are on the list wanting a shirt but never sent payment. ill send some pms and get those last ones in gear. so far only about 20 shirts paid for

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jessica picked up the shirts yesterday. they really look good. last minute add on/ change. ... jessica came up with the top slogan... heavy duty never looked so good. thats over the 900 series cargo truck .. looking good for the rally:beer:

lady_green

Sorry for the lack of response. I moved to another city and started a new job so my personal life has been a little hectic since the rally.

@crawdaddy: I didn't order any extra shirts in size SM.

@two.fiveM35: I plan on getting the shirts separated and sent out this weekend. They will leave Louisiana on Monday at the latest. I'm very sorry for the delay. I'm working as fast as time will permit. Thanks for the patience everyone.

Jessica

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've not followed the shirt thread, Bad R4x4! If there are any extra XLs for sale, I'd be inclined to purchase some. No rush at my end what so ever!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks