• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 louisiana steel soldiers rally

littlebob

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well......me and the Boss Lady made it to Tim's place safe and sound.

Only hicup was my fuel transfer pump quit before I could fill the Dodges tank but I got enough in to get here. Tomorrow me and some of the other Green Iron Addicts will attempt to fix the wretched thing.

We stopped by Csmdavis's place and met with Jeff and Amy......I got to drool over all the green iron at his place.

They are supposed to make it down here tomorrow.

Justin Wering was kind enough to comp us a room at the "No Tell Motel" and just as I suspected...you can take a couple of possums out but you can't make them behave.

Attachments

goldneagle

Well......me and the Boss Lady made it to Tim's place safe and sound.

Only hicup was my fuel transfer pump quit before I could fill the Dodges tank but I got enough in to get here. Tomorrow me and some of the other Green Iron Addicts will attempt to fix the wretched thing.

We stopped by Csmdavis's place and met with Jeff and Amy......I got to drool over all the green iron at his place.

They are supposed to make it down here tomorrow.

Justin Wering was kind enough to comp us a room at the "No Tell Motel" and just as I suspected...you can take a couple of possums out but you can't make them behave.
How about some more pictures of the stuff on the trailer. How much for those large metal ammo boxes?

HanksDeuce

Nice meeting all of you guys/girls out there today and swapping stories until this afternoon. My wife and I had to leave early because we thought we had an emergency with one of our dogs. Turns out it was a false alarm.

See y'all next year!

goldneagle

I am sorry i was not able to make it this year. I had to attend mom's funeral. Maybe I can make it to GA rally instead.

WM thanks for bringing the tires and top down to Tim's. Your payment will be in the mail shortly.

Tim thanks for volunteering to hold my stuff until I can come and pick it up.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
zev i am really sorry for your loss. we did miss you... hoping your stay and your trip home is a safe one. i will keep you stuff in a safe place till you come for it. i also have a winch left for you from sirblissfull.

Sirblissfull

I had a great time at the rally and the food was a real treat.

Wish I was able to stay all weekend, I knew I should have brought the wife and kids.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks!

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your hospitality! The event was great and it was nice to meet everyone! Your family made my family feel most welcome and my daughter had a blast! Great t-shirt!

Take care,

The Prado's

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Me and the Boss Lady made it back to the LZ about 0300 Sunday morning.......I had a commitment with my son for today.

Here are some more pics of the madness.

Thanks to Tim and family for hosting another successful rally.

Attachments

jluv1185

Sorry for your loss Zev. You're in my prayers.

Tim and family, Becca and I had a great time! Thank you all for a great rally. It was nice seeing our members new and old. Hope to see every next year! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks