• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Northeast MV shows

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it's not even 2012 yet and we have most of the dates for the big shows here.

NJ MTA "Sussex" April 28/29
COMVEC June 9th
Gilbert September 21/22
Aberdeen 10-12 May 2012

As soon as we know when Jim Thorpe, Weare are, we'll be set.

Last edited:

BillF

Weare is shaping up to be a really big event this year. We are celebrating the 25th year for the rally. I already know of on vehicle that is attending that no one will want to miss.

vtdeucedriver

HEMTT??? or Aces and Eights??
If its something new, Hemtt is not it. They had one there a couple of yrs ago. Could be "aces N eights" tho. Who knows, could be some of the boys from Jersey. Ive been poking at them to come to NH for years.

I heard the rumor of a BEAUTIFUL Vietnam Era M-52A2 with a Era 27' trailer will be at the Vt show 2 weeks prior.

vtdeucedriver

I might have to leave it as a surprise so you all show up
Been going for OHHHH I dont know how long..........well long enough to remember Custer and Ketler getting together and many loud noises in the night when Weare was not exactly a family event, but I wont date myself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks