• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Richloam MV Rally Barter Fair.

hemichallenger

I will have deuce troop seats and cargo covers bows. Plastic battrey boxes, 5 ton p/s pump, m105 sides and tarps, 900 and 1100 tires and wheels, fiberglass hard tops, and what ever else will fit in the back of a deuce.

Last edited:
A

A/C Cages

I have one you can use anytime if you do not find one.

thank you for the offer there Ted. I appreciate it alot. But I had it shipped via flatbed after all that.

I have another M35A2C coming next week. Its in Sad Sad Sad shape. But hey, it was FREE.woohoo

A

A/C Cages

I got it from a friend who was going to rebuild it himself but ended up building a custom Chevelle instead. He also flips houses and has a bunch of rentals too, So he is always buying a/c cages from me too.
I wasnt kidding, its in sad shape but it runs fine.
Cant beat free.

Countryboy21, if you want metal, $500 Fiberglass $600
I prefer the fiberglass myself. Ted Korpi on here has them too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks