• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Richloam Picture Thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like yall had a great time down there! I wish we could have made it! Maybe next year we will have to see.

A

A/C Cages

Maybe next one I will have mine and actually be able to go mudding?
I will bring the Oygen tank so I can ride too.

vinny-socom1-wife

Love all the videos. Working on one of my own. LOTS of pictures to sort through.

Thanks for the exposure rbeasley66! I have already posted the floating Blaze on my FB page. Can't wait to see what my Mom has to say. I'm hooked!!!!

Thanks so much for all of those that supported the rally and especially those that supported the hosts! Every morsal of help was insanely appreciated! Looking forward to our next Richloam get together. Certainly enjoyed seeing everyone. Loved that we had some new faces. Hope we showed you a good enough time for you to come back next year! Our family had a blast :)

caliber1

Maybe next one I will have mine and actually be able to go mudding?
I will bring the Oygen tank so I can ride too.
Might have the brakes done by June, this shop move is killing me.

Jess, my grandkids couldn't get over how good Nick? was in the front of the 5 ton. What a trip. We had a blast and WILL be back.

GGimbert

Love all the videos. Working on one of my own. LOTS of pictures to sort through.

Thanks for the exposure rbeasley66! I have already posted the floating Blaze on my FB page. Can't wait to see what my Mom has to say. I'm hooked!!!!

Thanks so much for all of those that supported the rally and especially those that supported the hosts! Every morsal of help was insanely appreciated! Looking forward to our next Richloam get together. Certainly enjoyed seeing everyone. Loved that we had some new faces. Hope we showed you a good enough time for you to come back next year! Our family had a blast :)

We will definitely be back!

bdelaporte

Richloam

I was having trouble uploading the photos and videoas that I took in Richloam, I ended up putting them onto my photobucket albul. Click below to see them.

Richloam SS Rally JAN 12 pictures by bdelaporte - Photobucket

I would really like to see some of my Pinzguaer Ambulance if anybody took some shots, I did not get any of my first venture into the mud with the new truck.

Thanks again for the great time... Hope to see you all again soon!

Bdelaporte

bdelaporte

Richloam Rally

Have we all moved on from this thread? I was hoping to see some more pictures from the event. If anyone has pics of the Ambulance Pinzgauer, I would love to see them. Hard to take pics of your truck while driving it..... Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks