• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Woodward Dream Cruise, anyone?

SpecWarSquid

Anybody planning on making a MV presence at the Dream Cruise this upcoming weekend?

I got talked into to taking my 1009 since our GTO still in the body shop. I just wanted to see if anyone else had intentions on going. Maybe meet up.

SpecWarSquid

Saturday, August 18
Chevrolet Activities, Birmingham Triangle

Chevrolet displays and activities start at 8 a.m. Saturday and run through the conclusion of the Cruise at 9 p.m. They include:
  • A life-size Corvette timeline, including milestone Corvettes and engines from the marque's 60-year history
  • Noted Detroit Graffiti artist Shades will paint a large Corvette-inspired graffiti mural throughout the day
  • Chevrolet Military display
  • Chevrolet Modern Family display, showcasing Chevrolet vehicles and accessories
  • Heritage and specialty vehicles from Chevrolet's history
  • OnStar Command Center trailer
  • FYI Not sure what that all entails but it might be interesting.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might have to wander over there to check out that display. Typically I stay away from that circus.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Buckeye Land does NOT count as a location according to forum rules, please add your location