• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Linda and I will b there fri afternoon. Im bringing m818 w m129 trailer.
I predict three tree casualties, another crunched M818 fender and tree/anything that gets in the way rash on the M129.

If I get there before ODDBALL; I ain't leaving for a trail ride until he's parked!

caliber1

We got some rain last night folks, almost all night, water in our swamp came back up quite a bit. Still a month away, but should still have good water in spots.

vinny-socom1

OK the Holidays are over.....now I can spend a little more time getting this event moving! I'm still waiting on the T-shirt proofs but they will be the same as last year only the date will change. I'm not sure the Koozies will make it in time for the event so they might be available at the June event. I should have a photo of the hats & dog tags tomorrow!

Last day to order t-shirts & Hats is January 18th. I need to prepay for these so don't wait.

Also a reminder dinner tickets are prepay too, I'm only going to make enough food for the prepaid tickets so don't miss out.

Vinny

dozenjeeps

Vinny, do you guys have room for a Yankee from Wisconsin to ride along with somebody??? I go to Florida every year to the Market of Marion Military show and camp out in my tent and sell and mostly buy some stuff........I would like to go on some of the rides and come the week earlier to hit your rally...I was on the Alcan run this summer so I got to sleep in an tent for about 5 weeks and camp .... It was alot of driving, we drove 2000 miles to get there and then another 4200 miles on our Alcan trip..........anyway would really like to ride in some Green in the winter without driving on ice and a foot of snow!! I just need to finish up on something and should be able to leave early if it works out and there is still room for a rider and a place to set up the tent.........neuby

caliber1

Vinny, you guys have room for a Yankee from Wisconsin....oh wait, I'm not back there yet. Dozenjeeps, you are welcome to ride in the back of the deuce if you desire. Can't wait, Grandkids are getting excited!

vinny-socom1

Trying to convince Doghead to make the trip! Any help would be appreciated!
You Guys can come down early we have plenty of room at our house for ya! I'll cover your Rally fees! I've got a command tent, cots, pillows, blankets you can use. If you come down early enough doghead can work on the M1010 and you can drive it at the Rally.

Beach is about 45min from our house, spring fed crystal clear river is about 10min away, other rivers less than 10min away Kayaks in the back yard.

Make a vacation out of it!! We would love to see ya!

All you need to bring is clothes!!!

Give Jess a buzzz we can work something out.

Vinny

caliber1

Just a warning, it takes at least a 12 pack to give me a buzz.

Oh, Vinny is talking abouit the other Jess. :-D C'mon down, a good time of year to be in Florida.

whatadeuce, there are bathroom and shower house at the campground, if we occupy the same area as last time they are only a very short walk away. And as last resort there is a stream/river just as close ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks