• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

caliber1

If I go Wednesday it'll be about 7 AM from my house, drop the grill and haul arse. Got loads of work to get done, most likely Tuesday evening at this point.

vinny-socom1

Jess I plan on heading down first thing Wednesday, but I'm still about 50,im away so I should get there about 9:00 or so. If you decide to drop it off Tuesday night give me a buzz. How far is your shop from the campground? I may have some down time so if its OK I can swing by. Adam I'll have E ric & Amy with me so your welcome to swing by. Vinny

Goose2448

I will be there Saturday morning early. When do you guys plan on getting up? My sleep schedule is gonna be all screwed up as I have a 0400 pour in Tampa on Friday. I know yall have drivers meetings at 9. Wanna be there before that. Bringing the Dually for a little off roading.

phil2968

I just got the last wheel bearings on and lubed. Crushed brake line replaced. Still have to fill axle with oil and bleed the brakes. I'm to tired tonight to continue. I have one more day of work and I will be there Friday morning with my youngest boy.
I'm guessing the campground's WIFI is down since we have not heard from them. If it is I will be using Tapatalk.

caliber1

:funny: Ben, thanks for the idea to keep all my tools and parts in a tool box in the bed, instead of the one below the drivers door. :beer:

Dropped the grill and picnic table off last night. Met Elvis and his darling wife. Vinny was uploading something on his computer, so wasn't on line. I think the WIFI was working???

Last edited:

phil2968

2 1/2 hours of work left then home to finish up the truck and get it loaded. See ya'll in the morning after a fuel stop and a run to Walmart for an electric blanket! Save me some power. Amy I have something for you.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With any luck I should be there about 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to it!

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will hopefully be there around noon Friday. Have a couple things to fix on the truck. Darn "job" has me way behind!!