• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Georgia SS Rally T-Shirt Thread

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Georgia Steel Soldiers Rally 12 Hat.jpgGeorgia Steel Soldiers Rally 2013 T-shirt proof.jpgWell....I had hoped to be able to post before the thread took off. Here is are the proofs. There will be tan short sleeve, black short sleeve and ash (light grey) long sleeve. All have pockets. Regular size shirts are $20.00 the 3X and larger are $25.00. Hats are $14.00. Same hat with 2013 logo on it. I will not be able to do mail order until after the rally. If a mod can move this to the top of the thread I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're gonna need an admin to move it to the top of the thread for you...they can do that by changing the time stamp of when the site thinks it was posted.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve, you cheated...he said he wanted it moved to the top, but didn't say he wanted it merged into your post ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks