• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I was under the truck last weekend putting the adapter plate on the bellhousing I was picking off Haspin mud from 2011.

rebelcummins

the 13th sounds good to me i want to see more trails than i did for the fall rally, if me and Augiedoggy can get togather befor then and do some trading i should have my M35A2 Tractor Conversion done by then.... ATTN to all members you will not know its me when i roll up to the next rally, this is a top secret build and there might be a thread started with pic's. But, i may need some parts off some of you if you have what i need. The LDT-465-1C will be modified as well. When i'm done with the engine it will be able to withstand 30 PSI of boost and no the engine will not grenade. I cant give out all my secrets now but if you show up to the next haspin rally ill show you and tell you.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has every body updated their locations on the map? I will make it easier to send reminders for haspin in the spring.

Why? What would the cutoff be? 50, 100 or 500 miles? We have had members from all over the place and it would be difficult to catch everyone with a PM. This year at GASSR we had two from different continents. If they aren't reading the site and see the thread when Stretch posts it up then they most likely won't see a PM either.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sleep in the back of your CUCV. I'm sure someone can cook up some chili-mac for you.

212sparky

Re: 2013 Haspin date Poll

Why? What would the cutoff be? 50, 100 or 500 miles? We have had members from all over the place and it would be difficult to catch everyone with a PM. This year at GASSR we had two from different continents. If they aren't reading the site and see the thread when Stretch posts it up then they most likely won't see a PM either.
Also makes it easier if people want to Convoy together to Haspin. They can see who is around and make plans.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe. What would also be helpful if everyone put their city AND state in their profile.

;-)

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a hard time getting to sleep in the 900 degree weather. I also fear drowning in my own sweat.
Um, don't you live in FL?

Plenty of room in the bus RV, with a/c...

Last 3 years have not been bad, maybe one day each that was really hot. We have been able to run the AC during the day, and turn it off for the night.

I am going to call the date set, June 13th through the 16th

Last edited:

augiedoggy

the 13th sounds good to me i want to see more trails than i did for the fall rally, if me and Augiedoggy can get togather befor then and do some trading i should have my M35A2 Tractor Conversion done by then.... ATTN to all members you will not know its me when i roll up to the next rally, this is a top secret build and there might be a thread started with pic's. But, i may need some parts off some of you if you have what i need. The LDT-465-1C will be modified as well. When i'm done with the engine it will be able to withstand 30 PSI of boost and no the engine will not grenade. I cant give out all my secrets now but if you show up to the next haspin rally ill show you and tell you.
Fred, will you be using your smoke-screen when you roll into haspin?
rollin' the coal!
Looking forward to making the trade happen, after New Years?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks