• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't give me any ideas.......a 20' bed on a M37. That would be a sight. Hmmmmmm. And I need a new bed.

eagle4g63

Anyone have a spare m109 "stair case" the ladder for the back for the deuce...?

If you wouldn't have put the 11.00's on it and raise it up your little legs would be able to get you up thererofl

Besides don't know why a little feller that is afraid of heights would pick his truck up!!!!

jdknech

hey sparky, whats the deal for hooking into the power grid? I am planning on having my XM971 trailer/camper there with A/C, (right now looks like just 220v, unless i come across working 3 phaze military units between now and then) what would i need to donate, and what kind of hook up's would i need? or would i be better off just bringing my own gen-set? thanks- Josh

212sparky

I am looking for fuel to keep it going. Last year it ran from 3 pm to 11 pm. It is to noisy to run all night. what kind of hook up do you need? I have a 3 phase panel on a 15 foot whip that comes off the genset then it goes off to multiple sub panels around camp. I have alot of various cable assembles in my inventory, so let me know what you need.

jdknech

I am looking for fuel to keep it going. Last year it ran from 3 pm to 11 pm. It is to noisy to run all night. what kind of hook up do you need? I have a 3 phase panel on a 15 foot whip that comes off the genset then it goes off to multiple sub panels around camp. I have alot of various cable assembles in my inventory, so let me know what you need.
will you run you gen-set on JP8(JET-A)? also, I am not really sure what hook up's i will need at this point, but should know that in the next couple of weeks..

gungearz

If you wouldn't have put the 11.00's on it and raise it up your little legs would be able to get you up thererofl

Besides don't know why a little feller that is afraid of heights would pick his truck up!!!!
Really not afraid of heights, its just the sudden stop at the end of a high fall that I'm afraid of... And tune in to my new TV series... Called, big trucks in a small world. Now, anyone got a ladder....?

Matt1970M35A

Looks like we will be with out a shower unit unless some one else has one or we all pitch in and build one.
I will still have the water buffalo at the rally and it is heated so if we do build a shower will have hot running water. I also have a pump with 40 psi we can use.
Just need to park a truck near by to plug the pump in to.

gungearz

There's a shower unit 600' from our camp ground. No big deal... It just closes at 9:00pm. Besides, that's included into our admission to the park and it don't cost anything to run. We need to worry about getting a port-a-pot where were at more then the shower cause the potties close at 9:00pm also... We got to think about all the little ladies that are coming along to...

gungearz

Ill pitch in buddy... Just make sure we get it delivered on the afternoon of the 12th and picked up on the evening of the 16th or so... Ill have one of the kids sit there on full watch to collect from unpaying customers.....lol. Just let me know how much it will be.... We used to rent them for job sites for around $120 a month... Hopefully it will be around $65 or less for the week....

212sparky

Re: 2013 haspin BS/parts/swap/etc thread.

Ill pitch in buddy... Just make sure we get it delivered on the afternoon of the 12th and picked up on the evening of the 16th or so... Ill have one of the kids sit there on full watch to collect from unpaying customers.....lol. Just let me know how much it will be.... We used to rent them for job sites for around $120 a month... Hopefully it will be around $65 or less for the week....
Are you staying through Monday?