• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

Durango_USMC

Too much drama everywhere.... My beloved CO has its own mess of issues at the moment too.

All I was saying guys, was dot your I's and cross you T's if theres some issues we'll deal with them as they arise. Just have fun, be safe and keep it as legal as possible. All I've heard is rumors, and there are plenty of those out there and you play telephone long enough something is going to get lost in transition. So it was just a friendly reminder guys, lets not give anyone an excuse to get pulled over or cited etc... I think most people here know how to be responsible drivers and vehicle owners that there wont be any significant issues with the legality of our rigs. So relax, and have a little fun.

rebelcummins

Holy crap guys, really? If you want to know the truth on US DOT come to me. No reason to panic over here say or what some one else said. I'm not a moderator hope I don't step on any moderator toes for this but I have a class A CDL , I drove out on the road allot and I used my deuce for commercial perposes. I have been down that road. I'll back anyone up. If you want to know the truth PM me ASAP and I'll fill you in on the 48 state commercial regulations.

Last edited:

bigbird1

Whats the big deal, if you have parts falling off your truck , what makes you think the DOT isn't in a town near you already watching and waiting ? I for one am glad they are out making the road safe for my wife and daughter, there is some real junk out on the roads.

tm america

Well since this is the parts and trading section.. i think i will list some of the parts i plan on bringing if anyone needs them..I will be bringing,m35 fuel tank with brackets,m35 front spring kit,m35 steering box,m35 spring seat ,m35 instrument cluster with boost gauge,take out dogbones.m35a2 trans,M35a2 12volt kits,m35 24 volt upgrade kits,m35 hitch kits,my new m800 series 24 volt upgrade alt kit and my new m900 series 24 volt alt upgrade kits..multifuel ip.Also i will have m35-5 ton dual cup holder kits and boost-pyro gauge pods for the m35 and 5 tons..i also will be bringing 2 insulated soft top kits for the m35-5 ton one tan one 3 color camo..

eagle4g63

I'm guessin I need to get my bed lift put back in............and that I am going to have quite a bit of stuff in my truck on the way down......thanks George..........is this your way of getting me to get my trailer done, so my bed is out of your yard!?!?!rofl

tm america

Oh ya plus the transfer case for crusher ..ya you might need the truck and trailer:)..ya we both need to get our trailers done..it is starting to get nice enough to work outside again..Slacking time is over haspin is coming up quick

rebelcummins

Whats the big deal, if you have parts falling off your truck , what makes you think the DOT isn't in a town near you already watching and waiting ? I for one am glad they are out making the road safe for my wife and daughter, there is some real junk out on the roads.
either you trust me or listen to some one els thats handing out fals information. I'm not trying to offend or step on any SS members toes. I do agree with you on the "making road was safe for you and your loved one's" but so far with my investiagation in millitary truck owners and regulations wll...... if your interested in knowing PM me. other wise its your choice to do what ever you want to do ot believe. Just remember ill put my CDL on the line for you and evryone that is attending the haspin rally and i wouldn't do this for anyone unless i knew the truth.

gungearz

I'm guessin I need to get my bed lift put back in............and that I am going to have quite a bit of stuff in my truck on the way down......thanks George..........is this your way of getting me to get my trailer done, so my bed is out of your yard!?!?!rofl
So, I'm guessing your including the 2 bikes I had planned for you taking down to haspin... Right..? Cause my truck and trailer are already to full with everything I'm bringing down...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks