• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 la rally

bigboy44

Mr. Tim,
I got got the M936 titled today so I am good to go. I would like a L and XL shirts! When you get them finalized let me know what they cost and I will send payment or I may deliver it. I can't wait to meet up, my son sure did talk good of you. When will the swap thread start, not pushing but interested!
Thanks Warren

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
this week ill start the swap meet and parts wanted. and also the t shirt trend too. getting ready to see everyone again

lady_green

So far no one has said anything on allergies so I am going to assume anything is ok. Last year we were getting the kitchen trailer ready to go. I believe Tim has it all ready so we will utilize it more!

So, next question would be, is there anything special (food/drink wise) that you want to eat for the rally? I don't think we have confirmed the Fri night dinner yet. Sat morning is coffee, biscuits, eggs, and bacon. We have hamburgers and hot dogs on Sat. plus a huge mix of other things. Ms. Nancy provides wonderful baked beans. My famous brownies will return. Ms. Linda always make yummy desserts. Drinks are the usual soda, water, and sweet tea was introduced last year. I'm just trying to do as much customizing as possible to guarantee everyone is pleased!

goldneagle

So far no one has said anything on allergies so I am going to assume anything is ok. Last year we were getting the kitchen trailer ready to go. I believe Tim has it all ready so we will utilize it more!

So, next question would be, is there anything special (food/drink wise) that you want to eat for the rally? I don't think we have confirmed the Fri night dinner yet. Sat morning is coffee, biscuits, eggs, and bacon. We have hamburgers and hot dogs on Sat. plus a huge mix of other things. Ms. Nancy provides wonderful baked beans. My famous brownies will return. Ms. Linda always make yummy desserts. Drinks are the usual soda, water, and sweet tea was introduced last year. I'm just trying to do as much customizing as possible to guarantee everyone is pleased!
How about some cheese-steak sammiches for Yankees and PB.

frodobaggins

I don't know yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to cook something other than beans this year.
If y'all let me cook on the MKT again, I promise I'll remember to clean the pot this time... (OOPS!)

msitework

Hey,
Im a newbie from the lafayette area that just bought a deuce and trailer. I'd love to bring the wife and kids to try and get them more interested in this, is there going to be plenty of room for camping, would hate to get there and not have a place. What else should I bring?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
msitework there is plenty of room for camping. i have 4 acres here with flow over parking next door or right down the road i have another 4 acres for parking. i plan on parking my trucks and trailers in the less desirable spots to make room in the shade areas for others. look at the last couple years pics and you will see the set up.

zout

TT - I just wish I had time to head down there to enjoy your rally - but you know what wishful thinking gets you - but I sure wish I could attend.
You put on an awesome rally in great display as the way it should be.

As you get closer I hope you the best of attendance and a safe and a great time for all who attend Sir.

Salute for putting it on.

bigboy44

Tim.
It was great to see you again, it has been a while! When you walked out of your house to meet me I had the feeling that we had met before. After our extended conversaions you opened up your garage and I seen the Bronco of yours I then realized where we met, we had deer stands next to each other in Bedico Creek Hunting club! I was totally impressed at the amount of military stuff you have aquired and enjoyed every minute I was there. please mark me as paid for the shirts. Thanks again for the fellowship and the walk mat, and the refurals are great. If I can help in any way to get things set up for the rally let me know.
Warren

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Tim and Lady Green......the Boss Lady and I are planning on being there. Put us down for one large shirt and one 2XL. As usual we will be bringing cookies and possums (not eating possums). If you need payment before the rally PM me and I'll get some money in the mail.