• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Louisiana Rally Multimedia Thread

goldneagle

Since no one else started the thread yet i figured i would jump in with the first photos. We had a great time and met with many members. Even had a tracked vehicle ride.

Attachments

uriss

Thanks Tim had a great time. Much to my chagrin I can't for the life of me remember names. I want to thank the Brother who showed me my problem with the brakes on my Deuce and even got them fixed! And thanks again for that brake fluid, probably save my life cause those things are scary when they don't stop. Also for all the help on the genset wiring issue I had Thanks Again.

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
those guys from texas have hearts as big as their home state. my driveway was a little on the skinny side and they not only did all the labor... but bought all the materials..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks