• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Louisiana Rally Multimedia Thread

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As usual, had a great time - BIG Thanks to Tim, Pam and Jessica for hosting the Rally. Others have most of the vehicles covered, so I only have a couple of photos to add.
20130419_134745.jpg20130420_101045.jpg20130420_123900.jpg20130420_141311.jpg20130420_100852.jpg

bigboy44

Hi Tim and Family,
I really enjoyed the rally and really felt at home, you and your family do so much work to make this rally happen. I do believe the folks appericate it as much as I did! Thanks bud. I enjoyed the pictures, but wish I could have gotten a pic of that plate of burgers that Wimby (CSM) consummed, I always wanted to know how he got so big now I know. Just picking Jeff! I am ready for another one, wish Georgia Rally was closer. Thanks to all who attended the LA Rally I really had a great time!
Thanks Tim, Pam and Jessica.

bigboy44

Hi Tim and Family,
I really enjoyed the rally and really felt at home, you and your family do so much work to make this rally happen. I do believe the folks appericate it as much as I did! Thanks bud. I enjoyed the pictures, but wish I could have gotten a pic of that plate of burgers that Wimby (CSM) consummed, I always wanted to know how he got so big now I know. Just picking Jeff! I am ready for another one, wish Georgia Rally was closer. Thanks to all who attended the LA Rally I really had a great time!
Thanks Tim, Pam and Jessica.
Justin Whering,
I really your tracked rig, thanks for the ride. I hope I got your name right if not I am sorry!
Thanks Bud

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just starting to unwind from last week. i had a great time thanks to all those that showed up. everything was super nice. not even the rain friday night dampened our high spirits. so lets here any suggestions to improve it for next year.

jluv1185

What nudity? Were we at the same rally? :lost:
I drove up to Tim's Friday. Parked in the driveway and walked to where everyone was located to ask where I can park Beatrice. I make it around the corner of the house a BAM!!! There was a hobbit bent over without proper attire! Now you know...and now I have to go back to counseling because I just had to relive the moment...

goldneagle

I drove up to Tim's Friday. Parked in the driveway and walked to where everyone was located to ask where I can park Beatrice. I make it around the corner of the house a BAM!!! There was a hobbit bent over without proper attire! Now you know...and now I have to go back to counseling because I just had to relive the moment...
:shock::shock::shock::shock:roflroflroflrofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks