• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Louisiana Rally T-shirts

Crawdaddy

Hopefully Tim gets on tonight. I called to get his paypal email a few minutes ago but he is at the dentist right now. So as soon as I get it I will edit my original post to include it. Sorry! I thought he had posted it or given to everyone already. :(

@Crawdaddy: I will let you know in the next couple days and PM you a total.
@cajun666: As soon as I get his email, I will PM you.
@bigboy44: XL shirts; quantity of 2 right? I don't see why you can't bring it by since you are in Covington.
Any word on my total?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok so far we only have 35 shirts on order.. anyone else up for one shout back so we can get it on the list. remember i need 48 shirts to get the price right.

lady_green

Hey guys. I'm alive! Finally can get back on. So, here is what I have for shirts so far: Correct me if I'm wrong please before I do the actually order! Did I miss anyone? Based on the results, we are at 35 shirts. We need to get to 48 shirts in order to be in the correct pricing bracket! I need to order the shirts by the end of the week alright?

Buster70 - 2 shirts, (1) SM, (1) XL
Wehring - 5 shirts, (1) M, (3) XL, (1) 2XL
Frodo - 4 shirts, (4) XL
cajun666 - 2 shirts, (1) MD, (1) 3XL
juanprado - 1 shirt, (1) XL
crawdaddy - 1 shirts, (1) MD
bigboy44 - 2 shirts, (2) XL
Digger09 - 1 shirt, (1) 2XL
kawkev - 1 shirt, (1) 2XL
trailboss - 2 shirts, (2) XL
Ferroequinologist - 2 shirts, 2 (XL)
twright - 1 shirt, (1) MD
csm davis - 2 shirts, (1) 2XL, (1) 3XL
wreckerman893 - 2 shirts, (1) LG, (1) 2XL
jluv1185 - 1 shirt, (1) LG

Last edited:

kawkev

If it'll help, I'll take another 2XL shirt. I've paid for the first one and the 2010 shirt I picked up last week. I can paypal you for this one or pay at the rally. Let me know if you need the money up front. Either way works for me.

cajun666

Hey guys. I'm alive! Finally can get back on. So, here is what I have for shirts so far: Correct me if I'm wrong please before I do the actually order! Did I miss anyone? Based on the results, we are at 35 shirts. We need to get to 48 shirts in order to be in the correct pricing bracket! I need to order the shirts by the end of the week alright?

Buster70 - 2 shirts, (1) SM, (1) XL
Wehring - 5 shirts, (1) M, (3) XL, (1) 2XL
Frodo - 4 shirts, (4) XL
cajun666 - 2 shirts, (1) MD, (1) 3XL
juanprado - 1 shirt, (1) XL
crawdaddy - 1 shirts, (1) MD
bigboy44 - 2 shirts, (2) XL
Digger09 - 1 shirt, (1) 2XL
kawkev - 1 shirt, (1) 2XL
trailboss - 2 shirts, (2) XL
Ferroequinologist - 2 shirts, 2 (XL)
twright - 1 shirt, (1) MD
csm davis - 2 shirts, (1) 2XL, (1) 3XL
wreckerman893 - 2 shirts, (1) LG, (1) 2XL
jluv1185 - 1 shirt, (1) LG

my t shirt should be
2 2xl tshrit
1 3xl tshrit
1 med tshrit

i all so pm you.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my list has goldneagle with 2 shirts and uriss with 2 shirts. . fellows shout back if that completes the list. about half has paid in advance

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
tomorrow i will get a list of left over and unpaid for t shirts. i will also get the sizes of the left over shirts for the last few years if anyone might be interested in one. i have some shirts that were paid for a couple years ago and i have left numerous pms about getting them to the owners!!! i will dig these up and post there names in hopes that someone might know them and can get a message to them that way.