• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 SoCal Fall Rally

True Knight

Well gents, I put in my request for the days off. Hopefully they don't throw them out the window and laugh in my face. (Especially because I need the next weekend off too!) I'm excited to come out this year. I wasn't able to make it last year due to not finding out until after my schedule was already set. Will there be anyone with a deuce and someone with a 5 ton that can give me a little tour of their rigs? I am getting the bug for another MV and I'm trying to figure out what I will want to get when the funds become available.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well gents, I put in my request for the days off. Hopefully they don't throw them out the window and laugh in my face. (Especially because I need the next weekend off too!) I'm excited to come out this year. I wasn't able to make it last year due to not finding out until after my schedule was already set. Will there be anyone with a deuce and someone with a 5 ton that can give me a little tour of their rigs? I am getting the bug for another MV and I'm trying to figure out what I will want to get when the funds become available.
Hit me up man, I'll give you a ride in Brutus.

Motiracer38

Will anything be going on early Sunday? I'm doing Mojave Rd in the prerunner Friday to Saturday and will be swinging through the area early Sunday. Sadly not with my M923A2 though.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should be leaving my house around noon if everything goes as planned that way we can beat some of the traffic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks