• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 SoCal Spring Rally

Cycletek

After you turn left off of 395 onto 58 a few miles down the road on the left will be a Ugly White and Purple house, just after that house is Hinckley Road on the left......

Gripy

I'm down for the first weekend of april. I'll probably come out thursday and leave saturday depending if i can get off work. If not, I think I'll getting a little sick on that weekend ;)

ETA: also for those coming up irwin road/ copper rd I'll set up some piles of rocks to help the way. Maybe a sign.

Last edited:

1trucker

Got truck chore this month so I can be ready for the big weekend. Got my new passenger side window in. Thanks BlendMaster2002 for the tips. The job was pretty simple. I'm dissapointed though that the window that I ordered was made in Korea.

Blendmaster2002

No problem 1trucker glad it went smooth.[thumbzup] I would preffer US parts, but the bright side is atleast they make parts for these trucks, I have new windshields sitting for my m36, I would bet its import too.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a Boy Scout fundraiser until 2 or 3 pm Saturday. Still, we might come up for the night and clean up all day Sunday. Can't skip the fundraiser, we need several thousand more dollars for summer camp.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our plans are firming up. We will roll out of 92595 late Saturday afternoon and arrive at camp as soon as safely possible. We plan to stay through Monday. So much to clean up.

Cycletek

I will make them quite small and all the times we have been out there, I believe pallet burning may be the least of our worries. Besides I have never seen anyone else but our group out where we are camping, but thanks for the heads-up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks