• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Columbus Georgia Veterans Parade

zout

Dang.i was going to bring those round breakfast snacks. Seeing as a few had to relieve themselves while waiting in line at Phoenix City - the JOKERS relief facility will be available. I Know how cruel PB, s coffee can be.

From android

sandcobra164

Dang.i was going to bring those round breakfast snacks. Seeing as a few had to relieve themselves while waiting in line at Phoenix City - the JOKERS relief facility will be available. I Know how cruel PB, s coffee can be.

From android
That's great to know. Do you know how hard it is to find a spot in the woods at the line up spot? I found one where nobody could see me but goodness it was a walk!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That's great to know. Do you know how hard it is to find a spot in the woods at the line up spot? I found one where nobody could see me but goodness it was a walk!!!
Us old guys are experts at "inspecting a vehicle while P-ing" and keeping others away during the exercise!!:naner: Any "wet spots" are blamed on AC units, and we all know a WC-22 open top had AC>.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
BBQROD has been added to the driver list in the M35A2 Cargo truck.

The M818 Tractor is still open. Need to fill it today or I will have to drop it from the list.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Us old guys are experts at "inspecting a vehicle while P-ing" and keeping others away during the exercise!!:naner: Any "wet spots" are blamed on AC units, and we all know a WC-22 open top had AC>.
Just checking the water level in the tire officer...............

zout

PB - I have tried that many times and also while trying to wave my hands like its taking someone's attention away from what's really going on - it never works cause they just tell me to put the POLE AWAY - (oops)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK Y'all, the list is turned in exactly as listed in post #10. HOWEVER, that's not the actual order of march for the vehicles. I have a different list which sorts the vehicles by "eras". We will line them up on the 8th.

We can change driver assignments as needed but the vehicles will need to be in the order sent in today as the narrator has this list and announces each vehicle with a brief description as it approaches the reviewing stand.

zout

Gotta get the M909 up to the top of the hill after prepping it out beginning of next week for a great excursion down to Columbus - I think this makes 4 yrs in the Veterans Day Parade there - it is been an outstanding worth while trip every time. Camo does an excellent job in their participation of the event. That alone makes it worth the time. We are looking forward to the 8th.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well my Son's football team wrapped up the normal season today 6-2. So they're going to the Kawanis bowl series. As of right now, I know I'm in for Nov 1. The outcome of that game will determine if we have a game on the 8th. If I'm free, I'd be more than happy to drive/help/whatever.

zout

I wonder if that announcer fella is going to run up to the M909 again this year and ask If his information is correct because he cannot find info on an M909 - that was funny. Told him yeah its all right because HERE IT IS :recovry4x4:

zout

Well why not wait a week before you have to head to Columbus & when its butt arse cold outside (in the low 30's this morning) to work on the heater system in the M909. Turned it on and it was a waterfall - tore it down and sending it out Monday am for cleaning and repair plus two new heater hoses - then Zout2 can be somewhat comfortable laying on the floor in the Jokers with a wool blanket over her for the ride down very early am the 8th.20141101_102154 (640x360).jpg20141101_102212 (640x360).jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just a bump and a reminder as we only have 5 days left for crisis management. I hope everyone signed up still plans on attending.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks