• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Fall Haspin Rally

Had a great time.
Weather was about perfect.
It's always great to see everyone.
Rides were fun and I brought home very little mud.
June is too far away......

gungearz

I'm finally heading out... last one to leave, Bill left 5 minutes ago... was a great time, thank you everyone for the compliments on our spaghetti dinner and the thank you donations.... we will do it again soon...

jdknech

She missed her name call... she was crying for 2 hours, it was her first time registering to race... we'll help her out with a freestyle mx ramp in the backyard till the next rally... thanks for askin' josh..
Man! That really blows! Well if I remember correctly, there is a race the Sunday of our summer rally too.. Maybe next times the charm..

gungearz

Man! That really blows! Well if I remember correctly, there is a race the Sunday of our summer rally too.. Maybe next times the charm..
Yes sir... next time, she'll be better prepared... this time it was a spite of the moment kinda thing... she almost missed registration by 4 minutes... plus, she'll have a different bigger bike next year..

CW3Topher

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed this fall rally. We haven't been able to run the drag car for about a month, and my driver (daughter) was not about to let me go play with my Army truck. June seems so far away, hope to see most of you at Veteran's Day parade that Jeff sets up in Cincy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks