• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2014** Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wife, daughter, and I will be there Saturday only. What time are y'all rolling out on the first trail ride?

ODDBALL007

Oddball, I'll bring orange juice and coffee for the breakfast.
Anything else?
If anyone wants to bring forks and paper towels or napkins and some cups. Should about do it unless I've forget something.
Adam =200 eggs
Oddball=5 pounds of Bacon and paper plates
Rick= oj n coffee
VInny =cheese grits
Donna n Roy =biscuits n gravy
Did I miss anyone?

vinny-socom1

Hey Vinnie or Rayzor, got a guy from Fox 35 news that wants to do i thing on the rally and the group. He wants to come up to the rally site saturday and hang out shoot some video and maybe interveiws. If you are interested let me have your contact information so I can forward it to him.
I got your pm, I would like to keep outside media discussions off the thread please.

thanks for the info, I'll follow up with you offline.

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks