• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2014** Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice out right now.I here thunder!Where's the rain at?
I guess I'll have to relax all day.
Do what you're good at I always say. Save a spot under the awning for me. :beer:

I just Rain X'ed the windshield in case it rains.

garydee

Gonna be a wet weekend! My son and I will be heading out there Saturday to check out the action. Is it too late for trying to get some shirts? Need 2 xxls if avaliable. Garydee

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting some pictures. I'm going to get my gear ready today so we can head out early tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to having some fun!!! :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's March 9th. Where are the pics? I've already seen the crack in the ground, where's the action?

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Kenny - here are your pictures! :recovry4x4:

The first two pictures are of a cave we found off of Trail 22, west of Trail 13. I took the next 5 pictures where we stopped for lunch. Vinny picked an absolutely beautiful place to stop for a bite to eat! [thumbzup] We were on top of a steep hill overlooking the valley we drove through. The last 2 pictures are our trucks lined on top of the hill.

This rally was AWESOME!!!!! :) :jumpin: I had A LOT of fun! Y'all welcomed myself, my wife, and my daughter with open arms. Thanks for treating us like family. The campground was peaceful and well maintained. The trail rides were a blast! :) They were mostly dry, and Vinny did a great job picking trails wide enough for the Deuces. I really enjoyed Saturday morning's over easy eggs and bacon. Thanks to everyone that helped pull this event together, especially Vinny and Jessica. There are others involved as well, and I appreciate their hard work!

:cool:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks