• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2014 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got off the phone with my friend at the National Weather Service. He said the weather for tomorrow will be beautiful. He is forecasting a 90% chance of rain for tomorrow night through Sunday morning. Rain chances go up significantly at 7-8PM, and decrease by 11AM on Sunday. There are no indicators of major atmospheric instability, and thus there is a low chance for lightning.

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really enjoyed meeting all of you guys, great people. Had a good time. Also thanks to Ronnie for the trail ride. Few pics I took of the weekend.

Attachments

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it back to the LZ without incident. Thanks to Vinny and Jess for putting on another great get-together.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What Pete said, Vinny and Jess always put on a great meet! I had a great time and am looking forward to the next one!

vinny-socom1

We had great time, thanks for all that came out! Heres a few photos! I think somebody has a couple of videos.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is ironic that i missed all those limbs on the trail rides only to back up into a limb in my own yard.
I feel your pain Steve. My iconic 2568 mile piggyback in 2003 got me all the way to Ohio and back without a single incident. It was the last 6" that did me in and caved in the tailgate on the piggybacked cargo truck. Who put that 50' pine tree in my yard?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a picture of my little spot next to the "Taj", good shade all day.

IMG_20141107_085916_694.jpg

A shot of RAZER's Deuce tractor out on the trails. I hope someone posts pictures of Ray climbing the hills over at the clay pit!

IMG_20141107_141331_965.jpg

While we were sitting around the fire enjoying adult beverages, an apparition appeared! I took a picture, so I guess we weren't imagining it! :beer:

IMG_20141107_211520_958.jpg

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I feel your pain Steve. My iconic 2568 mile piggyback in 2003 got me all the way to Ohio and back without a single incident. It was the last 6" that did me in and caved in the tailgate on the piggybacked cargo truck. Who put that 50' pine tree in my yard?
You need a bigger tree so you can see it next time! aua

RAYZER

I had a Great time as always at this Rally, the camaraderie and location was second to none!
One night of light rain only improved sleeping conditions and settled the dust, the November Fl weather was perfect!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks