• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2014 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

RAYZER

I don't believe it, Rayzer took his tractor off pavement!!!
I know right!
It was a blast climbing hills, the truck did pretty well!
I don't mind going off road as long as im not In mud up to my headlights and tree limbs dragging down the sides, I'm not brave like Steve!
Now, the video of Steve's self recovery that I tried uploading to youtube several times failed and now the vid has disappeared from my files, don't know what happened.
I know someone else has that video and also the one of my tractor climbing hills that I would like to see!
I think "Tom" LowTech's guest has them, I'll see if I can him to send them to me.
uploadfromtaptalk1417303183107.jpg

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't believe it, Rayzer took his tractor off pavement!!!
I know right!
It was a blast climbing hills, the truck did pretty well!
I don't mind going off road as long as im not In mud up to my headlights and tree limbs dragging down the sides, I'm not brave like Steve!
Now, the video of Steve's self recovery that I tried uploading to youtube several times failed and now the vid has disappeared from my files, don't know what happened.
I know someone else has that video and also the one of my tractor climbing hills that I would like to see!
I think "Tom" LowTech's guest has them, I'll see if I can him to send them to me.
View attachment 529696
No point in him sending you the video files Ray, you'll just lose them! :roll:

I can attest to RAYZER taking his tractor off road. If it hadn't taken two hands, two feet, and two a$$ cheeks to hold on while we were going up and then down the hills, I would have video from inside!!!

Good job Ray, keep it right side up!!! :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks