• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Haspin parts/trade/sell/buy thread.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I've had some PMs asking if the deuce head board would work on a 5ton. Most 5tons use a head board with 4 fiberglass pieces, so you could use the new fiberglass to rebuild your 5ton head board, but it is not a direct swap.

Bowtie70SS

I have 15 9x20 NDTs. I have 3 brand new ones @ $150 each and 4 @70% for $75 each. The rest are from 25-up for $50 each. All tires come mounted on deuce wheels. All but 2 hold air. Will make a package deal all 15 for $600. Also I have 1 windshield frame with good glass very minor rust at bottom...very useable for $75. I have a very nice camo soft top but the front plastic strip came off (thread rotted from UV) but I have it and it needs reattached $75 for it (no frame just top). I need some heater parts like the control cables and elbow where it goes thru firewall and under hood mount.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For a M925A1, looking for a serviceable spare 14R20 Goodyear AT-2A, preferably mounted on a wheel and holding air. Something around half tread would be OK as long as the tire is sound.

Also need fiberglass side rails for one side including the short piece. I have a fiberglass troop seat I could trade or sell.

SUPERSPORT

I desperately need a cargo cover, bows, etc. for an M923A2. I have troop seats and that's it.

I just finilized a divorce and have lost about everything. What I have left to my name is going into the bed of 5 ton and it needs covered asap. I'm going to hang on to truck as long as possible because it's all I have to drive. I have to pay her money that I don't have. My truck is camo but I can go tan, new, used, mix matched, whatever. I just need this done asap and as cheap as possible because this is what is left of my life.

Bowtie70SS

I have a MEP 016B 3k gen set with 670hrs it runs great. I am asking $1200 OBO but prefer to trade on a winch or other stuff. I also picked up a 1971 M35A2 base truck with a hardtop (and title). I drove it 150 miles home without problem. It is a little crusty from sitting in the woods but not rusty at all.It is a LDT with whistler turbo. I'm looking for $5000 obo delivered to Haspin. More pictures upon request.
newdeuce.jpggenerator.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I just got some of these lights in, I should have a few with me, both 50w 24v. The metal housing is a floodlight and the rubber housing is a spotlight. $15 each.

Sparky, keep a 120ft section of 3/8 aside for me pls.

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have some really nice seat bottoms that were made for the armored ammo carrier, but work great for padding on Deuce troop seat or other MV's. The cushions are 32" long, 13 1/2" deep, and just under 1 1/8" thick. They are firm, not soft and are bonded to an aluminum plate with 8X 1/4"-20 female threaded inserts on the bottom for mounting . $10 ea let me know how many you want as I will only haul what is needed. seat44a.jpg seat44.jpg

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got some of these lights in, I should have a few with me, both 50w 24v. The metal housing is a floodlight and the rubber housing is a spotlight. $15 each.

Sparky, keep a 120ft section of 3/8 aside for me pls.
Gimpy I will take two of the metal floodlights.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a pair of take off west coast mirrors ( mirror heads only) no mounting arms/brackets. They have a little surface rust and mirrors are a little faded, but not cracked. They would be good spares if you break one on the trails. $8 each, or both for $12.
102_1796.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks