• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 SoCal Fall Rally

What dates do you want to have the 2014 SoCal Fall Rally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeremy turgeon

unfortunately no video Rusty but what happen was after a long day of cold beers my cousin jumps on a 250 dirt bike with no lights and takes off up the rocky hill and makes it a 100 yards or so and eats it thankfully RUSSM had medical training so he checks him out and he wasent to hurt to make the mad dash to town. we put him to bed and brought him home on sunday.its a good thing he wasent hurt bad or killed. THANK YOU AGAIN RUSSM

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I could have made it, but was in Vegas the whole week/weekend for anniversary and annual pre-season hockey game that I've managed to combine without getting killed by the wife. Hope everyone had a great time.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must say that this trip was a relaxing and enjoyable trip. The weather was nice, people were good to be around and big thanks to Jeremy for bringing out all that fire wood.

Glad to see Nelson came through with his movie projector. This made for some good time with friends and popcorn. Hope to see all of you guys on the next one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks