• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 SoCal Spring Rally

What dates do you want to have the 2014 SoCal Spring Rally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gripy

Well, I was able to get the April 11th weekend off. So, I'll be out there that weekend. Anyone that votes for that date will receive a coupon for one free "ice cold beverage"

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have options.
1. Death match - The bravest one from each side will come forth to do battle with a wet noodle. Last man standing wins.
2. Dance contest - The best dancer from each side will be selected to represent their group. You can use whatever genre music you feel best suits your dance routine. Be it country, rock, rap or opera.
3. Open to suggestions.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So the poll is closed, does that mean its the 11th-13th???
Yes. First post has been updated.
Man, I really was looking forward to a tie. I wanted to see either a dance contest or the wet noodle death match.

Let me know if anyone needs directions I can post them up along with a map.

Nick

Sorry, didn't look there.

Yeah that woulda been impressive for my first event, see some of you guys doin a dance or wet noodle contest.

Guess Ill just hafta deal with a normal meet huh? Sure hope I can make it. Tearin down the front axle of the Power Wagon to add the 4.89 third member and disc brake conversion. Ill have that done, but I hope Im not at work. This fire season looks like its gonna be a busy one.

Just gotta find a trailer.

papaydsailor

What time is everyone planning on heading up or is everyone just meeting there?
what day are you planning of heading over there? can we meet up at stater brothers parking lot at 210 freeway for a military convoy again , that way i can buy a bag of chicken drumstick and fresh potato to throw in to the community fire pit for barbeque night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks