• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 SoCal Spring Rally

What dates do you want to have the 2014 SoCal Spring Rally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nick

And wouldn't ya know, I get the disc brakes put on the Power Wagon, get everything right, new 4.89s, everything works, got all the bugs out, AND I GET TAGGED TO TEACH A HIRED FIRE EQUIPMENT CLASS SATURDAY THE 12th! Dmanit. Is it too late o change my vote???!!!! Maybe I can get out of it.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think there is a case of the "gotta get out of work some how and have fun" going on around that time. Better start planning ahead.

Gripy

For anybody that's near the Palisades there is a large pile of wood smaller pieces and bigger stumps on Temescal canyon on the sidewalk. Its fresh but with a good enough fire already going they'll burn.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh no! One week to go and so much to do. It's going to be a long week of wrenching, painting and packing.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gonna be in Denver that weekend...have a great time guys!!
No worries man, some of the guy's here are planning for a second trip out later in the month at the same location. Maybe we'll call it 2014 SoCal Spring Rally Part 2.

Blendmaster2002

Fast if Gripy washes and or vacuums his tuck, he may not find his truck at the event, and drive off in yours! with his personal touches like grease-lipstick etc. removed from his truck all that's left is color Tan.....yours is tan too unless.... well you are painting.....

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fast if Gripy washes and or vacuums his tuck, he may not find his truck at the event, and drive off in yours! with his personal touches like grease-lipstick etc. removed from his truck all that's left is color Tan.....yours is tan too unless.... well you are painting.....
Well as for me, I'm just doing some touch-ups no dramatic makeover. Oh and the truck should be looking good too.

Nick

Staffing fire engines as of today, and I am tagged for working overtime already. My shift is Tue Wed Thur, got tagged for working Fri Sat Sun. Nice to get overtime again, but of course it would be this weekend. Have a feeling its gonna be like this all summer, gonna be a busy one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks