• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speddmon,

I would take one of your spin on oil filter kits for my MEP-002A if you could bring one to Findlay. I am about due for an oil change anyway :) Thank you.

Joehamilton

If I can sell at least 5, I can bring new take off Warn Series 18 winches. These are 24 volt, 18,000 lb capacity. They include roller fairlead, 75'x1/2" steel cable, spring tension kit, manual clutch, remote and may include a hook. They are like the image below but without the snatch block. They appear to have been installed and removed but never used. The electrical supply cables have been cut about 12" long.

$600 each. You can pay at the show, but I want to make sure they are sold before the event. Please PM me if you want to buy one (or more).

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speddmon,

I would take one of your spin on oil filter kits for my MEP-002A if you could bring one to Findlay. I am about due for an oil change anyway :) Thank you.
I can do that. I'll be hanging around under the shelter where SF Dave, Kip and Gimpy set up.

If anybody else wants one let me know, I can bring more if needed.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bring a few Ed, I'll bring some MEP IPs and starters, Ziggy should have some glow plugs, I bet we can sell it all.

I will bring some of my new "Golights" to light up the place! Probably $150 each.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring a few Ed, I'll bring some MEP IPs and starters, Ziggy should have some glow plugs, I bet we can sell it all.

I will bring some of my new "Golights" to light up the place! Probably $150 each.

I doubt you'll have any lights left by then......

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If Gimp doesn't have any more golights, I will bring some COBO joystick controlled lights....... I will have generator glow plugs there for sure........ not to mention a good cross section of all my other stuff........

Z

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
This is what I plan to bring assuming it survives other shows.

Most if not all of this stuff can be seen in the classifieds.

Medium towbars with lunette and leg pins
Medium-Heavy towbars
Heavy towbars
Feet for medium-heavy towbars but will sell them only if you buy a towbar
81mm tall ammo cans
MRAP seats as seen here: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...highlight=mrap
plastic pallet base and tops
various radio mounts but mainly 12 series and SINCGARS radios
5 gallon plastic military water cans
RL 39 reeling machines
50 cal bullets for making dummy belts (not for live reload). Bag of 100 for $10

Looking for:
WWII radio as posted in want ads
General Mechanic Tool Kit or similar tool boxes
Items to complete my Common No 1 as seen in want ads

dozenjeeps

planning on attending and bringing a few pallets of the last ammo cans..............30, and 50 cal and about 20 of the 40mm cans.... nice almost new condition and will give multiple discount on price for larger amounts and consider some trading for items that I can use or sell at Iola, Wisconsin show this year.......some have writing on cans from magic markers and will sell those for 5.00 each, does not hurt the ammo cans......just want to clean out my shed...

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will never use it so, I have an unused LVS MK48 Oshkosh tow bar rated at 83,000 lbs has all nine 1.5" pins and little pins that secure them with their chains. It breaks down into 5 pieces. I will only bring these if wanted as space is tight. og tow bar.jpg ok tow 002.jpg ok tow 003.jpg $200 OBO ok tow 001.jpg pictures are of the actual tow bar.

I have six HEMTT brake shoe assemblies NSN 2530-01-588-3953 braka.jpg 001.jpg002.jpg $35ea Shoes are unused but have surface rust on the steel parts from sitting outside at DRMO.

Last edited:

jatonka

I will be coming out for the first time this year and hope to meet a lot of you members. I'm just coming to visit, but could bring any of my products if you pm me with wants. JT

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looking forward to seeing you again! Have you cigar prices gone down now that we are "friends" with Cuba?

BWAAAAAhahahahaha

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will be coming out for the first time this year and hope to meet a lot of you members. I'm just coming to visit, but could bring any of my products if you pm me with wants. JT
It'll be great to see you there, of course it looks like I will be at the Jersey Show also. Trying to hit all the shows this year since I didn't hit a one last year.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It will be nice to put a face with the name...if I get to make it.

Well, Anyone have a deuce oil cooler? I went to install a filter spin on adapter. Went to torque down the adapter with a torque wrench and went click, click, click snap nasty words...