• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 April 17-19th Denton NC Buy/Sell/Trade thread

Andrmorr

Hello anyone bringing M923A2 tranny for sale? Need one bad so if anyone is considering bringing any PM me or shoot me your cell number, Missed last years show in GA so shoot me any offers. If not any ideas on rebuilding one of these let me know as well. Have a god day...
Make sure you put a post in the parts wanted forum. Someone might have one for sale that's not coming to the Rallye, but is near someone who is coming and might help you get the trans. Several members are parting out trucks so it should be easy to find a trans...

bchauvette

Looking for two 7" 24V hi/low beam pronged headlights for Kermit. Can adapt pigtail stye. would prefer NOS.

Quantity of male Packard terminals. Have bunches of female.

1 each inner and outer rear axle bearings and races. couple of rear hub/axle flange gasket. couple hub to axle housing seals.

Both Axle nut sockets

for M944A1 same as M923A1.

Know I can get these things online.

M944 not going to the rally

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I will have a pair of BRAND NEW USSC tan air ride seats. My wife and son are coming down from NY and they were able to fit them in. Looking to get 1200 for the pair. These are expensive to ship so pick them up with no shipping! I don't have a pic with me but these are NICE !

Ford Mechanic

I have quite a few wheel weights and a pair of CTIS shields. Free to a member at the Denton rally.
I know these are spoken for, but I looked at them tonight. And just for clarification there are 6x wheel weights off of a M35A3 and 2x from a M923A2. The shields 2x are from a M923A2. I think all of those are spoken for.

I happen to have I think 4x CTIS wheel valves, unknown condition. The either came off a M35A3 or a M923A2 neither of which are spoken for. Same as before, free to a member.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 4 LCI water cans, $15 each. I also have a medium tow bar with 1" feet for $300. It could use a paint job, but it does have the reinforcing collars on both legs. The pins are not the original ones except for two of the small pins. It was purchased from Jim Henry for $350.

Andrmorr

I have 4 LCI water cans, $15 each. I also have a medium tow bar with 1" feet for $300. It could use a paint job, but it does have the reinforcing collars on both legs. The pins are not the original ones except for two of the small pins. It was purchased from Jim Henry for $350.
I'd like to have the towbar...when will you be arriving at the Rallye?

Do you have a pic of the water cans?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks