• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 Findlay Ohio show pictures and updates

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
My only snag of the whole trip and glad it was on the trailer and not steering axle 000_0053.jpg Gimpy on his jeep 000_0054.jpg Nice meeting some of the younger folk!000_0057.jpg Kip doing something 000_0058.jpg

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wanted to concur with Clinto on the LVT4. The thing was awesome. I had a chance around 1998/9 to buy one but I wasn't in the hobby then and glad I didn't cause I would have needed a good support channel that at that time wasn't there. Some of the items one display were, again, just absolutely awesome to see in person. I felt the show has a similar feel to the Gilbert show. I'd have done some things different and was expecting a larger crowd also but it was still a good show. I definitely stayed super busy the who weekend so in a sense it was the right size.

I also got some great deals. A tent for my father (thanks Gimp). Two tool boxes with one already going to a retiree as a gift and the second is awaiting for the next retiree other than me (thanks Kip). There was a guy set up next to MWMules that had field gear and I got a good deal on a new backpack and gortex (thanks Joe). Also got a very nice pair of WWII binoculars. Certain gear got me refused service in buying a couple of other items--bummer---total lack of sense of ISIS humor.

Gimp and Ziggy, I still have some business to close out once I get home. If I have anything else to close out with anyone, PM me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks