• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2015**Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Winter Event**

vinny-socom1

URGENT INFO***I have a work conflict that is changing the dates and event details I will not be able to arrive until Friday and unable to make reservations for everyone.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON CAMPING YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION WITH THE CAMPGROUND DIRECT!

Any questions let me know. New info is posted on the event details along with campground number for reservations. Thanks

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny - I just blasted the update out to everyone on my Events Mailing List. I will be there on Saturday only due to other commitments.

vinny-socom1

well I'm still rebuilding the trans in the m1009, I hope to finish it this coming weekend. It might be nice to just sit around camp and watch everybody go on trails rides.....

Vinny

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me either. The 915 has air and wiper issues; truck being delivered Saturday from GA; and a customer picking up a couple grand in parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks