• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 Haspin parts thread

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have:
deuce headboards $25
M101 tailgate racks $40 pair
one set of M101 racks(glass) complete $275
50w 24v floodlights(metal or rubber housing) $10
MEP IP parts(still have a couple complete IPs too)
Springer seat bases new in box $45
Some troop seat parts, no complete 12ft troop seats though

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 4 sets of 5-ton boots for $35/pair NOS left from Findlay.

(Yes, they work on M809/939)

brasco

Haspin Wish List

Here is my wish list... this is mostly heavy stuff that I have found sources for but don't want to pay the extreme shipping costs or risk damage in shipping if I can find locally.

1) Camo Netting System, Woodland (looking for like-new if available – both hexagon and diamond sections)
2) M939 tool box – I see a SS member from Florida has NIB ones but does anyone going to Haspin have them too?... looking for 2!
3) Medium Tow Bar with all hardware for M939 series truck (or a great deal on a complete NIB kit)
4) Lights (I’ll pick up from gimpyrobb at Haspin)
5) Good used wooden ammo crates,105MM (2-4 qty) Pick some up at Rural King.
6) Excellent to NEW tarp for M923, 14ft bed, woodland camo
7) New fiberglass sideboards for M105A2
8 ) Gently used or New Scepter fuel cans (2-4 qty)

Please send me a PM if you have any of these.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, when you tire of selling the springer seat bases for $45, strip the shock, spring and cranker out and list them on ebay for $?? as a repair kit. Heck, folks are asking more than $45 for a retrofitted (marketed as upgraded) shock.

gimpyrobb

Brasco, I replied to your PM before I saw this post. I have a tow bar setup available for $350.

Kenny, I know, I saw shocks for just $50. If someone wants parts, I can send them out.

Sevin7

As previously mentioned, I am looking for a CUCV gas [fuel] cap.

Gimp, I would like one of the springer bases if you have some left. Thanks.

2002ford

I have a cucv gas cap. If anyone needs anything cucv up to a complete truck let me know. I have troop seats to transmissions. I have a good 6.2 that you can hear run.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DECONTAMINATING APPARATUS: POWER-DRIVEN, PORTABLE.
It is basically a water heater with pressurized delivery. The water pressure and temperature are adjustable. From briefly reading the manual, it appears that the highest pressure setting is 100 psi. As with any military equipment, it is heavy duty throughout. It weighs about 360 lbs.

It has a two-cycle gas engine that powers the pump and fan. The motor does turn with the pull rope. The water heater is multi-fuel fired.
The base unit appears to be complete. There is a vinyl cover included (not shown ).
There are no accessories (hoses, wands, nozzles, etc.)
1.jpg

Here is the complete TM: View attachment TM-3-4230-218-12-and-P.pdf

I got this on trade and I haven't had a chance to really go through it. The engine does fire if primed at the carb, but I have not hooked up a fuel tank yet. I did purchase a new water pump belt which was absent. $150 OBO (I won't be bringing it unless someone shows a genuine interest. )

Blackbear

How about an all volunteer crew to replace the winch I just bought for my deuce with one that works, used winch may go to the installer.
ok I know it's a stretch on holiday but I had to ask.

gimpyrobb

How about an all volunteer crew to replace the winch I just bought for my deuce with one that works, used winch may go to the installer.
ok I know it's a stretch on holiday but I had to ask.
I doubt that will be an issue. Come find me when you show up.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may have to send the 5-ton boots with Gimpy. Work and that job thing may get in the way next week.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I told them no, they countered and I told them no again. The company lost the contract and now the company is hiring directly and it still isn't enough money.

This place will have to do for a while.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks