• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 KAMO Rally AAR pictures

Dirtpro

It was great to finally meet some of you guys! Here are a few photos I snagged

IMG_1208[1].jpgIMG_1210[1].jpgIMG_1209[1].jpgIMG_1211[2].jpg Getting ready for the black out drive trail ride.IMG_1212[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonjc

Well another great year. Lots of fun and great people. Can't wait till next year.

And a big thank you to all those that helped with the MKT.

See you next year.

DSCN0317[1].jpgDSCN0316[1].jpgDSCN0318[1].jpg

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'm here at the park but not sure where you guys are camped at?
Sorry to hear you went to the wrong park, hopefully next year you can make it to the fun. Pretty much most of us check out of the net down there.
000_0192.jpg 000_0190.jpg 000_0196.jpg 000_0197.jpg 000_0195.jpg 000_0191.jpg

Super big thanks to Dwayne for having us back for another great rally he had brush hogged the camp for us and the power company had just come through doing a line trim and left plenty of limbs for the camp fires. Great job by the Booths for a tasty pasta dinner and Jason for the breakfasts and doing the next leg of an SS express.

Last edited:

Gun Goober

Thanks to all of you! My wife, Grandson, and I had a great time! Jason and Mules, let me know when you start planning next years rally and I'll help.

jwright

Pictures do not do really show how rough some of the trails are

Attachments

jasonjc

time to pay up all of you that ate at the MKT!!!!
You need to vote for me!!!!!
Please!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I think what Jason was trying to say was, MV-of-the-month-2015-October-VOTE-HERE #1 the MKT is number two