• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA Rally T-Shirts

lady_green

Good evening you guys! Jess, signing on!
It is that time of year again. :) Sorry, I am late on getting this up and running.

I am waiting to hear back from Ms. Liz on the design. We are still working on the slogan as well. Final image will be posted as soon as I get the OK from her. We can order sizes S-4XL.

ALL shirts are pre-order only. We are *NOT* ordering extras. Shirts are tan (from Gildan; same brand we have been using) with white text. Front says steelsoldiers on the left side and the back has the design.
ALL SIZES ARE $20 EACH!
The last day to order is April 5. I am ordering the shirts Monday, April 6th.

We accept CHECK, MONEY ORDER & PAYPAL (gift item). Make it out payable to Tim Settoon or email gi1ton4x4@hotmail.com for Paypal. Send payment to: 41085 Holland Road, Ponchatoula, LA 70454

*PLEASE* be sure to include the following information: username to correlate to actual names, how many shirts, and the sizes you have purchased. If you pay via Paypal, please just send me a quick PM to let me know. This is only to check myself. Thanks..

If anyone has any questions or needs anything, please feel free to PM Tim or me. :smile: I'm getting excited as the time counts down! See you guys soon!

-Jess

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ladygreen will be working on the tshirts desigh this weekend . hope we can get it on here to show in a couple days

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we should hear back from the lady tomorrow with the pic of the shirt. its a 10 ton m125 with the slogan BIG AND BAD. with the dates and louisiana rally. we will be sure to post it as soon as we get it back. only 15 shirts ordered so far.

m715mike

Tim, I will need two "LARGE", five - XL, and three - 2XL. Total of ten(10). I'll send out a check this morning.

Unfortunately, my plans changed and I can't attend the rally this year. I've already paid for a 2XL shirt.

Papabear - If you want to pay Tim for nine shirts, you are welcome to have the 2XL shirt I purchased.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Unfortunately, my plans changed and I can't attend the rally this year. I've already paid for a 2XL shirt.
Papabear - If you want to pay Tim for nine shirts, you are welcome to have the 2XL shirt I purchased.

Well poop! I was hoping to meet you there! How about we just send you your shirt after the rally? I'll still pay for my 10.

m715mike

Well poop! I was hoping to meet you there! How about we just send you your shirt after the rally? I'll still pay for my 10.

Diddo! I was looking forward to some good conversation in person, possibly over a mix drink....

I really appreciate the offer, but there's no need to go through the trouble of mailing the shirt.

You get first dibs papabear. But if you have enough shirts, Tim, please donate mine to someone else.

lady_green

So... I'm super late. Sorry. It's been a month of chaos. This is the proof for the shirts. It can be changed (mainly the "catch phrase") if you guys don't like it. Just let me know.

2015shirtsproof.jpg

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we are up to 45 shirts so far. end of the week or by monday we will turn the order in so if anyone wants a shirts speak as there will be no extra ones ordered this year

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks