• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looking at the calender and its time to get the dates down for the la rally. last weekend is the 23-24-25 let everyone chim in and see how that date works for most. would also like any new ideas that anyone has to make it better. all thoughts welcome. the rally has been in april last few years. so again in april

Last edited:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That weekend looks good to me, tho' 4/23 is Thursday. Is the rally Thurs/Fri/Sat 4/23-25, or Fri/Sat/Sun 4/24-26?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
some start coming in on the thursday and more come friday .. most show up on sat. and alot leaving that evening but a bunch stay till sunday morning and then head out. its fun for everyone which ever day you come

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
some start coming in on the thursday and more come friday .. most show up on sat. and alot leaving that evening but a bunch stay till sunday morning and then head out. its fun for everyone which ever day you come
OK...so let's just say for example... a bunch of poor "good ole boyz" from Georgia came down and decided not to leave Sunday...or ever... Do you think Ms. Pam would continue to cook for us? Would we be expected to pay rent/utilities at some point?

(Just weighing options):roll:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In that case, I'll show up on Thurs and leave Sunday. It's really hard to leave Tim and Pam's place.

m109a2

Hey Tim I`m with the Trailboss on that it is hard to leave Tim & Pam`s place.Last year was my first rally and if they are all run the way you run the La.rally,I will go to any rally anywhere U.S.A. Outstanding job I will be there on Thursday whatever date we pic.Al

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
23-25 April sounds perfect for us Tim...we could leave early Sunday and not be home too late...it's about 6 hours for us or so. I'm not sure who all can make it but I'm gonna put the word out to the CAMO folks and just tweak things as we go.[thumbzup]

Might try to bring a couple MV's if you have room for us to stash a tractor/trailer.

Tim...can you find out if the local Sheriff still has that warrant out??:naner:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks