• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SoCal Spring Rally

Piper Cub

We're planning on coming out Saturday afternoon-Sunday. My dad has to work Saturday morning so we are't going to be able to get away any sooner. If anyone wants some ammo cans I can toss some in the truck for a special rally price- 81mm cans $9 ea/ $150 a pallet of 21, 50 cal $10 ea, "grade 2" damaged but functional cans $5 ea(81mm, 40mm, some 50 cal).

Prospector GM

We're planning on coming out Saturday afternoon-Sunday. My dad has to work Saturday morning so we are't going to be able to get away any sooner. If anyone wants some ammo cans I can toss some in the truck for a special rally price- 81mm cans $9 ea/ $150 a pallet of 21, 50 cal $10 ea, "grade 2" damaged but functional cans $5 ea(81mm, 40mm, some 50 cal).
Bring some ammo cans we will checks then out. We are heading out to camp , had some hold ups.:driver::driver:

bogshotrods

Going to try to make a day run from Big Bear Saturday, wish I could stay but have a bunch o my plate trying to get the '71 Bronco rock crawler ready to head to Moab on Thursday for 2 weeks of extreme rock crawlin' , gotta have your S#*T together there, especially in a 44 year old Bronco :deadhorse:

offroadrunner

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make this trip after all. Long story short: I caught a cold/flu and couldn't get everything ready (or believe I could safely make the drive out) - so I'll just have to live vicariously through all the pictures/videos you guys take. Really sorry I can't make it; I'll have to plan my health-issues better for the next trip. Have fun on my behalf.

Cheers,

bogshotrods

Same for Bogshotrods, just have to much to do to get ready for Moab, with 3 vehicles to get ready and still working on 2 of em and only 2 open days to do it, so you guys have a great time and I'll catch ya next time , maybe here in Big Bear as I read another post that there was an event in 2014, but I was even more of a noobie then than now and didn't hear about it. MAYBE just maybe we will get some real snow next season and we can get the rigs out in it :-?

Rodc281

Hi Guys,

this is Rodrigo (guy in the white F-150 who had technical difficulties up that big hill a.k.a bad driver). It was our first time at this rally, but we enjoyed all the very friendly people and fun activities. Thanks everyone!

Here are some pics.

SC_0439.JPG
MG_5266.jpgMG_9717.jpgMG_9269.jpgMG_5986.jpgMG_5266.jpgSC_0449.jpg

SC_0448.JPG

Prospector GM

Hi Guys,

this is Rodrigo (guy in the white F-150 who had technical difficulties up that big hill a.k.a bad driver). It was our first time at this rally, but we enjoyed all the very friendly people and fun activities. Thanks everyone!

Here are some pics.

View attachment 555424
View attachment 555425View attachment 555426View attachment 555427View attachment 555428View attachment 555425View attachment 555429

View attachment 555430
Hey Rodc281, nice to see you again. Welcome to the site from California!:driver::driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks