• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great Deal on MRE's Priced to move quick!

Ok got a deal for yall!

Im selling off a few pallets of MRE's at a great deal! Buy a pallet of 48 cases and get them for $24.00 a case, delivered to the Rally.
This is about $20.00 off my price per cases on these. I consider these the Cadillac of the MRE world!

SoPakCo MREs EMERGENCY Ration Meal Survival FOOD 14 Meals per case w/Heaters
These are considered Civilian MRE's, so its fine to sell them out of your stores!
These are MRE's purchased from SOPAKCO by FEMA for disaster situations.

PACK DATE 09/12 with a Re-Inspection Date of 9/2016 These are still good and have been stored properly, so UNofficially they are safe to eat 10+ years after manufacture/packing with safe storage.

I only have a few of these Pallets, Im going to sell at this price! So I will hold a pallet for you and bring to rally with 1/2 paid down, then pay the rest at the rally.

To Pay with PayPal here is my PayPal Link; https://www.paypal.me/bobbybell
You can also pay through my website.

Thanks Bobby

Attachments

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got you guys covered! ALSO, I will have a semi-rough M105 trailer for sale at the Rally .... CHEAP !! Bill of Sale Only. All reasonable offers considered. Also would be a great way to haul all your treasures home.

Attachments

Chief_919

I just got a bunch of really nice used GI angle head flashlights, these are the real thing and not Chinese copies. They all have at least most of the colored lenses in the base, most have all of them.

I'll bring a bunch they will be $8 each or 3 for $20. If you want some held let me know.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just got a bunch of really nice used GI angle head flashlights, these are the real thing and not Chinese copies. They all have at least most of the colored lenses in the base, most have all of them.

I'll bring a bunch they will be $8 each or 3 for $20. If you want some held let me know.

Chief...Please hold 4 of the flashlights for me. I'll be there Wednesday afternoon (the 19th). I'll have cash if MB will lend me some.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks