• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally volunteers needed.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No worries there Ron my truck is a anti swamp no offense swamp
Very true, my 819 feels the same way, in fact I talked to BART the other day about this issue, he feels the same, mentioned something about a d8 cat being on stand by if I want him going mudding. These BIG BOY trucks WILL find the BOTTOM of any wet area.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Actually Kenny the walking would do me good, the one bad thing about my retirement is I don't walk as much as I did when working and my waist line shows it!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Losing that girlish figure? Should have been with me last week. In the same building in Vegas it was roughly 5,500ft from my room to breakfast. Then a half mile to the session.

We can duct tape either the person holding the can or the can to the front of the gold cart or a CUCV and drive around putting down lines. ;-)

Rmtaunton

There has to be a SO or Trail Ride , ok trail rides are out, well official ones anyway but you folks that know me ..... what am I gonna do besides sneak up on registration tent ...:swbradley1:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We still need slav...... err.... indentured servants!

Don't worry-although it will be hard work and you'll be expected to shoulder a lot of responsibility, you will leave the rally a bigger, better person. The way the military reshapes young people into adults.

We might give you beer as well.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We still need slav...... err.... indentured servants!

Don't worry-although it will be hard work and you'll be expected to shoulder a lot of responsibility, you will leave the rally a bigger, better person. The way the military reshapes young people into adults.

We might give you beer as well.
I could bring my Drill Sergeant hat and yell at folks if that would help motivate the masses!!:papabear:

nclandcruisers

I've heard he is awesome and majestically handsome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that it was Bubbles who was the awesome one??!

But yes, those grease on face pics from his first years event, laugh... How could "majestically handsome" even begin to hit the mark!? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might get skinned up if Gimp drives the cart. I seem to remember a late night sound of an overturning vehicle and a distict voice indicating that they are alright.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might get skinned up if Gimp drives the cart. I seem to remember a late night sound of an overturning vehicle and a distict voice indicating that they are alright.
If I remember, we were worried about the cart. We didn't give a **** about Gimpy.........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks