• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Haspin rally, June 8th-12th, info/discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Date has been set to June 8th-12th

Park is in Laurel, IN. Prices for park are 15 a day. Think that is with discount. Just mention Steelsoldiers or army truck. They have park maps at check in. Veterans get additional discount.

Haspin is about 800 acres. Ride anywhere but campground. No electricity or water in campground. One set of restrooms and showers about 1/8 mile from camp, and they get muddy. Water is available at office. Can camp in woods or campground.

Link to Haspin site.

http://www.haspinacres.com

This is the 12th year for Haspin! I've been to every one of them, always a good time. Search Haspin on the site, and you will find tons of videos, discussions, pics, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huntress23

Are these these dates set in stone? June 8-12?

Date has been set to June 8th-12th

Park is in Laurel, IN. Prices for park are 15 a day. Think that is with discount. Just mention Steelsoldiers or army truck. They have park maps at check in. Veterans get additional discount.

Haspin is about 800 acres. Ride anywhere but campground. No electricity or water in campground. One set of restrooms and showers about 1/8 mile from camp, and they get muddy. Water is available at office. Can camp in woods or campground.

Link to Haspin site.

http://www.haspinacres.com

This is the 12th year for Haspin! I've been to every one of them, always a good time. Search Haspin on the site, and you will find tons of videos, discussions, pics, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks