• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Iola, WI Military Vehicles & Gun Show, August 13-14

Another Ahab

So its official I am going to Iola as well.......

I will have the following:

HMMWV radius arms, $30
HID fire research corp. scene lights, $115
Grote led taillights with correct buckets, $110 per pair

look for me setup near Gimpy.......

Z
Have you maybe got a pic of one of those? hid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone interested in some of these hoses? mk23 I believe, maybe work with a hemtt? NSN 4720-01-474-5792 $20?
mk23 hose b.jpg
mk23 radiator hose.jpg

avlon01

I'll be up there on Saturday looking for parts.

Looking for:
LED rear tail lights in Green with buckets
LED front head lights for my HMMWV
LED front turn signals - in green
HMMWV dash lights
Pins for HMMWV brush guard - the pins you take out to lower the brush guard, not the lower pins.

Also - can I just show up with a MV or did I have to pre-register?

Last edited:
My wife and I already have our room reservations.

I will be bringing all of the extra "stuff" you have left over, when you install a new generator engine into your Mule - and I WILL NOT be bringing it home.

If nobody wants to buy or trade, I will give it to the first person that says "I will take it." If that does not work, check the parking lot for the big pile of stuff with the "FREE" sign on it.

View attachment 632657

Thought I should add a photo of the "stuff". NOTE: The long rod behind the flywheel is for the side curtains on an M-151 "Jeep". I am still not sure about the shipping crate for the engine (just visible in the lower right corner of the photo).

There is a possibility I will NOT be bringing this "stuff" - unless someone here tells me they are interested.

It occurs to me I could just save it for another year and give it to someone at next year's BA-DA BA-DA BING BANG Rally.

If you are interested in me bringing it to Iola, let me know.

tobyS

Anyone need a (NOS) Parker/Chelsea PTO for a 939 series w/Allison green color? They fit the A2.
Will trade one for sand color Deuce cargo cover. PM me soon for one to catch a ride.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just picked these up today New, unused, NOS Fuel water separators complete with new filters $50ea, also have some NOS hose that fits these I can bring also if some one wants. Aluminum, 50GPM ea Liquid fuel filter-separator with cam lock fittings.

fuel1.jpg fuel2.jpg
http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-10-4330-232-12-and-P.pdf

[SIZE=-1] [SIZE=-1][SIZE=+2]NSN[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] 4330002504381 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Information: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]
[SIZE=-1]Cage Code:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Part Number:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Company Name:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]15277[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]FS0216A101-1[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]GENERAL STEEL TANK CO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]MRC:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Requirement Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Requirement:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ACQW[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]INLET CONNECTION TYPE[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]COUPLING HALF, QUICK DISCONNECT, INTERNAL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ADNF[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]FILTERING MATERIAL[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]FABRIC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]AMWJ[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]WINTERIZATION FEATURE[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]NOT INCLUDED[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ANHY[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]INLET CONNECTION SIZE[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]1-1/2IN.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]APGF[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]DESIGN TYPE[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]VERTICAL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]AQXP[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]INLET CONNECTION QUANTITY[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ARJA[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]PRESSURE RATING[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]75.0 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ARTG[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]OUTLET CONNECTION QUANTITY[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ARTH[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]OUTLET CONNECTION TYPE[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]CAM LOCKING QUICK DISCONNECT[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ASJG[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]ADAPTER[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]NOT INCLUDED[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ATQB[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]OUTPUT CAPACITY[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]50.0 GALLONS PER MINUTE NOMINAL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]BJKS[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]TANK MATERIAL[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]ALUMINUM ALLOY[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]BMWJ[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]OUTLET CONNECTION SIZE[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]1-1/2IN.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]CDWR[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]WATER SEPARATING MEDIA MATERIAL[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]FIBERGLASS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]CDWS[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]ACCUMULATOR SUMP QUANTITY[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]CDWT[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]ACCUMULATOR SUMP WATER DISCHARGE OPERATION METHOD[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]MANUAL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]SR-1[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]MANUFACTURERS CODE[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]81349[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]SR-1[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]NON-DEFINITIVE GOVERNMENT SPEC/STD REFERENCE[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]MILF52667[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]ZZZT[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]NONDEFINITIVE SPEC/STD DATA[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]1 TYPE[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well started packing the van today and after soaking my second T shirt before noon called it quits till this evening. I will do the trailer tomorrow which is most of the big stuff. My plan is to be eating Pie by Thursday at the http://crystalcafeiola.com/

tractors0130

20160809_183200.jpg20160809_183156.jpg
If anyone is interested in these seats, I can deliver to Iola, not wanting to ship. New seats, non-reclining, no bases, green only, have only 8 left. $80 each, PM if interested.

Last edited:

tobyS

NOS green PTO's for the 939 series. They fit the A0 and A1 and A2. Gimpy has two @ $300.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We set up Thursday late adternoon. Sold about $55 worth of stuff. Spent about $550 on the first pass around and most are noteeven set up.

avlon01

Spent the day there and brought up my Humvee to show.

Picked up some parts from a member here and the Humvee was a hit with everyone who walked by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Finally home!

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting a few more guys to put faces with names! Great deals all over too.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Good meeting some new folks, and somehow my math on travel time was wacky it was 11 hours driving with 2 stops for fuel to get home. Sold most of what I took and back of the van was empty on the return trip. What's that I smell?

Gunner USN

Good meeting some new folks, and somehow my math on travel time was wacky it was 11 hours driving with 2 stops for fuel to get home. Sold most of what I took and back of the van was empty on the return trip. What's that I smell?
Thank you so much for the Weather tight containers, they are going workout wonderfully!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks