• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 PNW East Campout Convoy

srodocker

Ladies and Gentlemen the 1st annual East convoy is now here.

When: May 21-22nd. There is a truck event the follow weekend of the 28-29th?
Where: Joesph, Oregon. Dodgedougak Property.
Who: Whoever wants to go!
Why: To have a good time!
What: People who love green iron!

Doug are you able to do those dates? That would be sweet to attend a truck show. Not sure how far away it is from your LZ though.

So lets start whacking out some details.

Im excited!

Last edited:

srodocker

TONS of time to work on it! come on josh this is a prerun for our Georgia trip! shesh. And we can stop at your land in eastern wa!

I'll bring a towbar!

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PNW East Convoy

I am really looking forward to hosting as many of the SS group as can make the trip! Gail and I have a 5 acre piece in Joseph, OR where you all can set up camp. If more than a few come, I will arrange for porta-potties. I have a pretty complete shop, in case some maintenance or repair needs to be done. I will provide something to BBQ for one dinner. Once I have an idea of a timeline, I will plan out a tour of the local mountains or Hel*'s Canyon Overlook. I don't know of any local car/truck shows during this weekend, but I can arrange a static display downtown Joseph or Enterprise if we have more than a few vehicles. If you are planning on spending the night in Tri-Cities, I might even fire up the Grizz and meet you up there to guide you all into the valley. Here are a few pics of the valley during different seasons as well as Wallowa Lake.

Attachments

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Feel real lucky to finally be able to live here. I spent time here as a kid on Grampa's ranch. Then more time as I could during my working life. Finally retired and got to move here full time.

srodocker

Ahab not sure when were going to do the the GA trip but we've been talking about for about 2 or 3 years now hahahha.

Also Doug I was wondering did we want to move it back a weekend for that truck show in Brooks?

Another Ahab

Ahab not sure when were going to do the the GA trip but we've been talking about for about 2 or 3 years now hahahha.
There's nothing wrong with that, srodocker. The world works in mysterious ways:

- If you keep talking about it, sooner or later it just might happen.

And the trip would make a KILLER thread! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks