• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 PNW East Campout Convoy

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While looking at the snowy peaks and the deer filling the low level fields, I am really looking forward to seeing a column of green vehicles in May! Happy New Year all.

Another Ahab

While looking at the snowy peaks and the deer filling the low level fields, I am really looking forward to seeing a column of green vehicles in May! Happy New Year all.
Happy Newnuary back at you.

I only recently ran across this "Newnuary" business, but I like it.

It's good for the whole month.

"Happy New Year" starts to sound lame after the first week, you know?

rolling18

Feel real lucky to finally be able to live here. I spent time here as a kid on Grampa's ranch. Then more time as I could during my working life. Finally retired and got to move here full time.
I'm jeallous of the people that have or will get to have a retirement!! congrats! :)

srodocker

So whats the interest in this event at the moment? Its coming up quickly! The m928 will be there! Its up and running, build thread hopefully started today on it.

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking forward to hosting how ever many can come! I know it is a long way, so am going to raffle off 25 gallons of diesel or gas to one lucky participant. In addition we will host a BBQ dinner BYOB. We will have a few acres for folks to camp and restrooms (or porto's) depending on number of participants. Spring is coming, Happy Easter to all.
Doug

firedog104

Oh man I wish I could go, but it would have to be just about any other time than that weekend unfortunately. Sandpoint has a 50's car show every year and the deuce always gets a lot of attention, especially when the back is full of people. Maybe one year if you continue to hold these events. Thanks for hosting!

Another Ahab

Shoot, that stinks.

It'll drive you bananas trying too schedule events, and getting all the moving parts aligned just right.

Good luck, and hope you pull it off someday. [thumbzup]

Tototex

Wish I would have caught wind of this sooner. Sounds like it would have been a blast!

246 miles to Joseph county for me. That does make me a little nervous to drive my dump that far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks