• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 SoCal Spring Rally

Gripy

If u are coming along copper coty the vertical tire is still up. It is the only vertical tire on the left side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

bogshotrods

Awesome thanks, 1 more question are the candy canes at the turn off to the event site. This will be my first time to join in on the fun and haven't been to that exact spot and don't have a GPS but looking forward to meeting everybody and checking out real steel :naner:I checked it out on Google Earth and have an idea where it's at .

Awesome thanks, 1 more question are the candy canes at the turn off to the event site. This will be my first time to join in on the fun and haven't been to that exact spot and don't have a GPS but looking forward to meeting everybody and checking out real steel :naner:I checked it out on Google Earth and have an idea where it's at .[/QUOTE

Prospector put the candy canes up last night on the Hinkley side.

offroadrunner

Thanks, is the tire at Copper City and Irwin RD. intersection ? Heading out Saturday morning should be there around 8:00
There are two routes to get to camp (see the first post of this thread for map). The Hinkley route approaches from the west (and somebody from the rally may plant the "candy-canes" along this route), the Copper City route approaches from the east (Irwin Rd is paved, and there should be a street-sign for Copper City Rd (which is dirt); the half buried tire they're talking about has been there quite a while and is trail-turnoff from Copper City towards camp). Hope that helps.

saltydeuce

Just got home had a good time thanks to FAST NOVA. and everyone me who joined the fun. See everyone next time. Got home and piped the hood on the silverado and the engine looked a little funny. Killed the trans mount **** chevys go 247000 miles on them and the mount gives out lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks