• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Weare New Hampshire Rally

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Looking forward to the rally. Hope to bring my M923 with my M105A2. Can I leave the truck parked in the display area over Friday night as I have family nearby that I'll be staying at?

So excited for this year, hoping to head up Thursday night.
If anyone within driving distance has not been I highly recommend this rally, even if you don't show up in an MV. As always I'm willing to convoy with anyone coming from Southeast NH or all points due East of Weare.

Looking forward to actually getting to do some of the scheduled rides and events this year.

Here are some pics from last year!

Attachments

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I'll be vending at the show again this year; I should be in the farthest corner from the entrance, Row A spots 1,2,3. I can bring anything I've got listed in the classifieds if paid for in advance.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope to make it this year - last year I got SO CLOSE to making it up there but couldn't last minute. Heard it's nice up in NH and ME, might have to make a week-long vacation out of it...

Hope to make it this year - last year I got SO CLOSE to making it up there but couldn't last minute. Heard it's nice up in NH and ME, might have to make a week-long vacation out of it...
If you are thinking of camping book it soon, I was on MVMVC page yesterday, spots are filling up fast! I may have some extra space in the back of my Deuce if you need a last minute place to crash.

my blood flows OD

If you are thinking of camping book it soon, I was on MVMVC page yesterday, spots are filling up fast! I may have some extra space in the back of my Deuce if you need a last minute place to crash.
You may wanna look into this but I was told two years ago at the weare show that I couldn't sleep in my truck on the display line. And I couldn't bring my truck to the campsite area to sleep in it there.

603hellmutt

Clearly late to the party, going to contact them on Monday to see if there is any space left. Worth a shot i suppose, the map they have does not help me much. Will be coming from the beach if anyone local wants to convoy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks