• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Weare New Hampshire Rally

Jericho

Humm so SHORT detour thru Franconia Notch and back down is out of the question. LOL . All booked. Planned to bring an M 109a3 a M106 a3 ,and A M561 or two, cant find enough drivers, need to bring down a Travel Trailer and a Ford F 250 tow truck as well , hum will have to figure it out.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
I am going to be in a convoy of 3-4 trucks coming up from Cape Cod on Friday morning. Hope to leave around 9 to miss as much traffic as possible. Should be a fun time.:driver:

Not sure of our route from the Cape yet but will keep everyone informed as time get closer. Enjoy your spring:driver:
Route 4 and 202 would be a great convoy route. Speed limit doesn't exceed 55 until you get into Concord. It's a nice leisurely and scenic route with plenty of places to stop for breakfast and no shortage of public attention. I'm thinking you guys could do 95 N through Hampton to 101 like hellmutt and pick us up along the way. If it's not too far out of your way, might need to leave earlier though since you would be coming through around 11 if you left at 9.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Thanks General. I'll talk to the other guys and see what they have planned. I think they go up 495 and pick up 93 but not sure. I still have family close to you in Somersworth where I was born. Spent some time in the Dover indoor pool any time we were in the area when I was young.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks