• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton NC MV Rally April 13, 14, 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We'll also be starting the Friday BBQ convoy signup soon. We have to make sure Blake has an accurate count. Also,....may have to relocate from my house due to road construction, but I'll keep an eye on that as it gets closer. We will definitely have a much more responsive LEO eacort this year. 36 trucks last year was a loooong reach through town.

tacticalmike

We'll also be starting the Friday BBQ convoy signup soon. We have to make sure Blake has an accurate count. Also,....may have to relocate from my house due to road construction, but I'll keep an eye on that as it gets closer. We will definitely have a much more responsive LEO eacort this year. 36 trucks last year was a loooong reach through town.
you have a place in mind? come by the shop one day and lets see if we can figure it out. you know I'm happy to help with that.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
What the heck is that stuff?

I do have a cement mixer. It's one of those electric ones like Harbor Freight/Northern Tool sells.
kale, broccoli, spinach, carrots, orange, strawberry, blueberry, almonds, gogi berries, hemp, flax and chia seed, wheat germ and protein powder, YUM YUM actually tastes pretty good you just have to get past the look of it.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
kale, broccoli, spinach, carrots, orange, strawberry, blueberry, almonds, gogi berries, hemp, flax and chia seed, wheat germ and protein powder, YUM YUM actually tastes pretty good you just have to get past the look of it.
Add in a side of sausage and eggs. Maybe some really crispy hash browns and you're getting closer. oh...and Bacon. Bacon makes everything better (although this one might be a stretch) .

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
For sale

Hey guys didn't know if we would start a buy sell thread I have a few items that need to go
6.2 CUCV oil pan do I hear 20 bucks?
6.5 hmmwv oil pan do I hear twenty bucks?
6.5 hmmwv intake manifold do I hear ten bucks?
6.5 Chevy Turbo will the exhaust manifold do I hear twenty-five bucks? All prices negotiable just PM me I'll trade better after a couple Coors Lights

IMG_20170119_172226290.jpg
If a buy sell trade is started could a moderator please relocate this, thanks in advance

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys didn't know if we would start a buy sell thread I have a few items that need to go
6.5 Chevy Turbo will the exhaust manifold do I hear twenty-five bucks? All prices negotiable just PM me I'll trade better after a couple Coors Lights

View attachment 662779
If a buy sell trade is started could a moderator please relocate this, thanks in advance
Ill take that turbo and manifold

driver200150

View attachment 662779
Yes. Please start a buy and sell thread so we don't clutter the thread with people trying to sell stuff. We need to keep this thread for the information on the Denton rally of people coming or if any changes may occur. Thank you

oddave715

The Classic burned pretty much to the ground so I wouldn't expect them to be reopened by April. Other recommendations I have if you haven't tried them are: The Village, it's in Denton near the park and they have good meat and veg plates; Troutmans BBQ, on Hwy 109 just south of Denton and have good BBQ but if not from Lexington it's different; Rick's on Hwy 109 across from the auto parts store and they have a wide variety sandwiches burgers plates etc I like to eat breakfast there when I have the chance. Just some personal input and hope that helps. There are a few other joints around but those are my favorites in town.

And if you weren't already aware, The Classic Family Restaurant that some of us went to a few times burned down. No word on reopening yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks