• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Findlay buy sell trade

tobyS

Need new M35 drivers window, M35A3 seat base and (1) 14.00 Mich XZL on combat (spare).

Have extra (for sale) trailer 5th wheel plate(s) and a close coupled PTO with Muncie (near) 4.0/rev pump (fits 939 series or A3). The pump is too large for my application (snow plow) but would work well for a winch or dump.

Added Unimog axle housing...aka yard art. Have 2 and would really like to find a new home for them (does not include glass).

Attachments

Last edited:

ida34

Anyone going to Findley have a 900 series five ton passenger side windshield? Gimpy said he may have one so if he does I got to give the money to him first but looking for a backup incase he does not have one.

Chuck​

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im not setting up but will be there on Saturday. I have several RT524s complete untested with mounts, cables, and accessories for 300.00 each. Also have the newer style black mesh stretchers, 15.00 each for the like new ones, 10.0 for the used ones. Call or text me for pic or further info, Tony 1-859-749-5659.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete working STE-ICE.
Also:
Set of power cables for a shelter
Drive shaft for an M1008
Misc Lighting
Manual washer pumps for M35
Ground rod slide hammer(s)
Carburetor for a 4A032
Filters
Fuel tank for an Mep016
Cord reels
Axle nut sockets

Planning on arriving Friday morning.

Last edited:

Wire Fox

I'm getting closer to that PRC-104 I want...I have the RT-1209 and an RT-1444, so I'm now looking for the AM-6874 antenna coupler/amplifier and any other items that are part of the PRC-104 and GRC-213 system. I don't see any of them listed anywhere online, so I'm putting out my feelers to try and find one out of somebody's collection. I'm sure somebody​ has one they're willing to part with for a reasonable price. Anyone going to Findlay with an extra? ...and of course, I'm also interested in the other parts of the kit. Cables, antennas, adapters, battery box, transit case.

18operator

Hey guys, I'm looking for a canvas cargo cover for the M35A2 and the bows. 3 color camo or solid OD green. I'd even opt for the desert tan. I will be at Findlay Friday and or Saturday.

85 USMC M998

I am parting with a M 101a1 trailer with 2 sets of sides (wood and fiberglass) and 2 tops (1 good shape the other one has dry spots). 2 sets of wood bows (1 good 1 parts) PM for pictures. $900. I should be able to get to Findlay.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Soldier Crew Tent - $225
Average condition. The frame is in good serviceable condition. The rain fly is in very good condition. The tent body has noticeable wear of the fabric covering. Repair Kit items included as shown in photo.
IMG_20170507_115250275.jpgIMG_20170507_115303480.jpgIMG_20170507_115918846.jpgIMG_20170507_115711893.jpgIMG_20170507_115737940.jpgIMG_20170507_115053855.jpgIMG_20170507_114833448.jpgIMG_20170507_115231816.jpg IMG_20170507_115013232.jpg

I found the following descriptive info through an internet search:

From http://www.calarmy.com/SOLDIERCREWTENT.html -

"The Soldier Crew Tent (SCT) was originally developed to provide
environmental protection for the
billeting of combat vehicle crews.
The SCT is a lightweight, durable, single frame, single hub tent. The tent body is suspended from the
frame in a canopy style. An
over-cover lies on top of the frame to provide an air gap for added insulation. Over-cover is reversible green/tan.
The SCT is 53 inches high
and fits up to five soldiers comfortably with 120 square feet floor space, shipping 6 cu. ft. . Erect/strike is
accomplished in less than five minutes. A mesh gear loft for storage is suspended over the sleeping area. A storage/transport
cover is included as well as a field repair kit. A 4" stove pipe opening is included for use with a standard military heater. "

And Some additional info from: http://armyproperty.com/app/forum/soldier-crew-tent-2-nsn-s-t102.html

"The Soldier Crew Tent can be easily erected by one or two Soldiers/persons. The tent body assembly is laid out first. The legs of the frame are then inserted into the hub and extended. The frame is positioned over the tent and the center of the tent roof is attached to the frame. The legs of the frame are secured to the tent corners, then the eaves and sides of the tent are attached to the frame. The sides of the tent are staked down. If desired, the tent fly is installed over the pitched tent and frame, providing an extra layer of weather and camouflage protection. Comes with tent, reversible fly, poles, and stakes"

Frame Assembly - The frame assembly consists of four aluminum poles that, when erected, are joined at center hub. The assembled frame is an external frame from which the tent body is suspended and over which the fly is positioned. Frame assembly consists of aluminum poles that unfold and are connected by wire cables.

Tent Body Assembly - The body assembly is suspended from the frame assembly. The body contains a front and rear door, a stovepipe opening, and two roof vents. The tent floor is part of the tent body assembly.

Fly Assembly - The fly assembly is made from lightweight, reversible, coated cloth and covers the frame and tent body assemblies. Openings in the fly assembly match those in the tent body assembly. The fly assembly issued with the Type I Soldier Crew Tent is green/tan.

Capabilities and Features:
Green with a reversible green/tan fly
Usuable in a variety of climates

Soldier Crew Tent is made of water resistant, flame resistant, lightweight, nylon fabric
Can be heated by a portable, internal source
Constructed with tear and weather resistant, reinforced floor. Constructed of lightweight materials
Dimensions:
Total System Weight: 88 lbs. (I believe the 88 lbs is for tents with a winter liner. My tent does not have a winter liner. It is closer to 50 lbs. total)
Packed Dimensions: 15 in. x 15 in. x 36 in.
Total Square Feet Deployed: 120 sq. ft. (10 ft. x 12 ft. approx.)
Height at Eve: 44 in.
Height at Center: 58 in.​

Last edited:

gottaluvit

Anyone going happen to have a steering wheel for an M939 series truck for a reasonable price?

I will be bringing the stuff I have in the classifieds as well as some other random stuff. I will update after I load up this upcoming weekend.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I found 3 NOS TEMPER tent sections two are windows and one is the side door section in green $30 ea. Only bringing if there is interest.
Thanks Kent

SOLD!

Last edited:

tobyS

SUPER SINGLE THE FRONT OF YOUR DEUCE (match 11.00 on rear). I have (4) M35A3 Michelin tires (14.5) and rims (two pairs). Two appear to have never been on the road and the other two in very good condition but have some slight surface checking starting. All hold air fine. The ones with slight wear have new o-rings and big bore valve stems and not the CTIS. Other two have the OE pipe and would work for either with or without CTIS. PM me.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tent #2 for sale.
Lightweight Extreme Weather Shelter (LEWS)

Excellent Condition, I believe all straps, buckles, zippers are intact and functional. Fabric is good. One pole section has a very slight bend, and one with tape repair. One ball-end is missing from a pole section- still functional. -This is specified a 3-man tent, but more comfortably fits 2.

Our friend Dave MWMULES supplied this description from his vast tent knowledge and internet research:
"The LEWS was designed for our Special Forces, lightweight and versatile supplying unequaled shelter performance in many different weather conditions **These tents are the better than the real thing. Expedition quality designs and enhanced tactcle fabrics won't let you down in extreme weather conditions. The performance specification's require the designs to be operable in -25 Degree F to 120 Degree F, withstand 50 mph steady winds with gusts to 65 mph and repel wind driven rain at 2 inches an hour with 20 mph. wind. the snow load is minimum of 4 lbs. per sq. ft. Tent features lightweight ripstop nylon body that is breathable for reduced condensation. The "TUB" floor design is urethane coated for minimal ground moisture transmission. The tents come with mission taylored weatherproof flys. All stress points have be thoroughly reinforced to assure your investment is long lasting"
$235 obo. (my kid doesn't want me to sell this so I can't take any low-ball offers :()

IMG_20170507_123104058.jpgIMG_20170507_123149004.jpgIMG_20170507_125344937_HDR.jpgIMG_20170507_125447276_HDR.jpgIMG_20170507_125522497_HDR.jpgIMG_20170507_120510413.jpgIMG_20170507_120553517.jpgIMG_20170507_120448863.jpgIMG_20170507_120436579.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks